Amnesia OG Kush DinaFem seeds 2015/16

The Old Boy

It's great to have your own proper grow space eh ? A man-cave away from the stress of family life !

The buds are looking very nice, even if they're a bit early.

its a tad gutting after going this long to chop slightly early but sometimes these things happen to me lol since ive be flushing the buds have really packed on some density i think when she got over fed i stunted her growth a bit :( thanks for looking in @@b33lz33bub

• Like 2

We had this issue with a basement grow several years ago and the only solution we could find was a tent called a "roofqube " she is still in action today and a great tent :)

Things look great :)

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

Loft spaces are a pain few years back I made a tent out of the white sheeting and omg no matter how much I tried to seal it to stop the smell it Never worked lol these modern tents are a god send cheers for popping in @@Dinafem-Mark ;) ;) ;)

• Like 1

Thought I would post this from earlier tonight not one of the biggest buds but a nice one :)

You can really see the burn on the older leafs but still going to do me proud :) :)

post-81749-0-01105200-1457655546_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

post-81749-0-82213200-1457688171_thumb.jpg

post-81749-0-77436100-1457688195_thumb.jpg

Some little nugs that are very frosty at week 8 of flower ive been giving her plain water for 5/6 days now and the plant is starting to turn yellow on a few leafs but no where near flushed as yet ( I am trying to leave her as long as I can to finisher her off

Will upload some more pictures in a bit because it only lets me upload two at a time grrr lol

• Like 5

Looking good @@The Old Boy, very frosty.

Can't wait for the smoke report.

Your crosses sound Delish mate, link me to the diary if you start them please.

@@Highburyway I will start them off very soon again ;) did ent up with some lovely phenos out of the crosses back in the day the pot of gold was a amazing strain strong and robust plant one of my favs ! I know these are hacks but I got the goal I was looking for :) :)

There is a few pictures and a bit of info on here will search for it and link you ;)

I have popped only 3 at the mo in very small pots and all 3 germinated and gave a few hand fews to my fellow growers in my circle over the last few weeks and the ones they popped all spouted so the germination rates a good for beans that are over 8 years old :)

Im really excited about having my own space again to do what I want lol thanks for looking in mate

ETA the onea ive popped are the cheese x pot of gold

Edited by The Old Boy
  • Like 2

@@The Old Boy by Eck mate,they are big. Looking super frosty, guess that is the og coming through?

Really goodnews on tthe germ rates on the hacks, top job.

Im very happy with resin production on her and growth pattern is great so dinafem WELL DONE ;) Im getting cold shivers waiting on this one lol

Im glad on the gem rate's as they just been lying around for years and put here there and every where and not looked after :(

ROLE ON CHOP CHOP TIME

• Like 4

@@The Old Boy

Wrote you out a big reply the other day but like a twat I pressed back on me phone and lost it lol

Anyway it was about your crosses, whilst seed shopping the other day. I noticed that seedism's new releases feature the pog in some of them.

I thought they may be of interest for you if you hadn't seen them.

You can't beat the feeling of smoking your own hacks. I grew out 4 of my Ogchem Haze x Ogchem females last grow.

I found a sweet chem smelling plant. That tasted like sweet lime kush. One of the best tasting plants I have tasted tbh.

Even found a 6week outdoor pheno when I tried my outdoor hacks indoors. these are getting grown again to find that same pheno. I'm going to fem this over my best indoor cuts to add better flavours.

• Like 3

@@The Old Boy

Wrote you out a big reply the other day but like a twat I pressed back on me phone and lost it lol

Anyway it was about your crosses, whilst seed shopping the other day. I noticed that seedism's new releases feature the pog in some of them.

I thought they may be of interest for you if you hadn't seen them.

You can't beat the feeling of smoking your own hacks. I grew out 4 of my Ogchem Haze x Ogchem females last grow.

I found a sweet chem smelling plant. That tasted like sweet lime kush. One of the best tasting plants I have tasted tbh.

Even found a 6week outdoor pheno when I tried my outdoor hacks indoors. these are getting grown again to find that same pheno. I'm going to fem this over my best indoor cuts to add better flavours.

I kid you not only as last night I found them versions online looking about I wounder how they would fair?? To mine ;) first trip to the dam I brought them seeds back after trying it over there :)

I know some people moan about hacks but over my time ive come across some good phenos I wished I had but thats the joys of not having the space or it being legal lol one day we hope

thanks for taking a interest @@Highburyway ;)

• Like 3

No problem, I think it makes it interesting when you make crosses as you just never no what your going to get.

Would be great if it were legal, a different flavour for every day of the week.

• Like 3

Those tops are looking great nice fat and chunky with a nice crystal topping :)

Great job! How long will you be flushing for mate another 7-14 days? Also have you checked trichome color and development?

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

Those tops are looking great nice fat and chunky with a nice crystal topping :)

Great job! How long will you be flushing for mate another 7-14 days? Also have you checked trichome color and development?

All the best

D-M.

hello mark going to chop this girl down Tuesday night asover the next week/two ive got the most kaos busy times ever moving stuff about !

so far ive been flushing for 7 days the leafs are all turning yellow/clear and resin is turning amber nearly all white hairs have turned orange aswell also they have podded out (fatted up )

Its a tad early really but ive got so much going on for the next projects and mrs old boy on my case lol you know how it is lol also she brought the next loft drobe

Looking at her last night she would have been a 9 weeker but ive got to get her down at 8 and a half weeks :( :(

• Like 3