Amnesia OG Kush DinaFem seeds 2015/16

The Old Boy

Looking nice and bushy with quite a few nice potential budsites showing. Can I ask are these still in the veg phase or have you gone 12/12

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

The start of the 2nd week of flower yesterday and doing well hopefully the stretch has stopped as my light only has a few inc to go till it hits the roof of my 2 metre high tent lol

40% humidity

27c day temp lights on

22c night temp lights off

ec 1.7

Ph 6.0

hand feed (water) vita link max a&b flower nutrients with fulvic and a small bit of root stim

Edited by The Old Boy
  • Like 1

Thank you for the update mate. All sound well. Temps,humidity, ec and ph sound bang on :)

Keep up the great work.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

one whole plant shot

whole plant

Hello all had to dig the old lap top out for these pics as I can only copy and paste from gallery on my Samsung tab grrrr BEEN 5 YEARS SINCE IVE GOT THIS SLOW THING OUT :russian:time for new laptop :yahoo:

Plant is 19 days into flower and it has filled most of the room in my tent :oldtoker: :yahoo:only change ive done to the feed is ive started to add vita link buddy at a rate of 0.5ml to every litre. then over time it will be upped .. to 1ml to every litre...

Also one little thing to add is that my light will not go any higher so ive had to do string and zip tie the tops abit as one of the tops got slightly burn :russian:

Edited by The Old Boy
  • Like 2

lolly popped

I have also got the trimmers out and cleaned all the bottom on this amnesia kush as there was way to many suckers on the bottom (= more growth on the tops)
  • Like 1

19 DAYS FLOWER

close up

bud shot

start of buds

start of buds

nice and shinny

@@Dinafem-Mark

And here we go some BUDS for you all nice and frosty already and starting to get into full flower mode :oldtoker: :oldtoker: :oldtoker: :oldtoker: :oldtoker: :oldtoker: :oldtoker: :oldtoker: :oldtoker:

Edited by The Old Boy
  • Like 1

Nice job on clearing all that un needed undercarriage this will certainly help send more energy to the rest of the plants. Your bang on with your PK boost which I think buddy is?, usually from week 3-6 and nice to hear you have gone in low to increase over time :). Nice job!

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

Yeah buddy is a pk boost ;) with the vitalink rang there is a few feeding schedules with there range but I try and keep it as simple as I can as there is way to much marketing now back 10/15 years ago it was a tad easier with the nutrients its all add add add these days lol

there is s nice citrus smell coming of this plant now and its leveled out well ;)

• Like 1

@@The Old Boy nice to hear that you are not overdoing things with the feeding. I have seen some gardens with 15-20 different types of nutes being used. Imo this is to much. As long as you have a good base grow and bloom feed all that you would need Imo is a PK boost maybe some molasses :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1