Amnesia OG Kush DinaFem seeds 2015/16

The Old Boy

Ding dong on the BoNg he's at it again....!!

I have returned after a good few years still do my thing but on the sly and thought it was time to come back and do a diary under my new name ;) ;)

Thanks to @@Dinafem-Mark and the the dinafem team for a chance to do a test grow of the AMNESIA OGKUSH ..back in the day of magnus genetics and good old Gerrit I had the chance to do test grows for his seed bank and in my eyes I did them proud and hopefully do Dinafem seeds proud of this one ;) ;)

Seeds are now germinated and will be going into 5inrockwool cubes and then sat into a 424NFT hydro tank fed VITALINK range of feeds all though this grow as ive always had great results with this range ;)

There will be one 400watt HPS sodium grolux for the vegging cycle and then on the second week of flower one 600watt flowering light will be added with a sunmaster flowering bulb to replace the 400watt..

My grow space is a 2m squared tent with 1x5inc RVK outtake fan with a small 4inc intake which might not be needed as the vents open my be enough :) also there with be 1x 12inc pedestal fan for air movement also 2 air stones and a water heater for the tank...

Pre soke day was the 9/12 once beans had popped in the glass of water they will be going into the paper towl in between 2 plates until main root has appeared then off to large root it cubes for a little while.

Once roots has formed I will place them into final size rockwool cubes 5inc into the top of the nft tank with spreader matt on the base of the top tank and a corex cover to protect root zone from light..

Thats all I can say for now as its a waiting game all the best to all the test growers on uk420

• Like 2

good luck OldBoy! Personally im quite impressed with dinafem genetics.. they seem to grow themselves!

Thanks pal yeah there genetics are great done a few other strains befor and always been over the moon with them ;) ;)

• Like 1

Thanks pal im looking forward to it to was growing hydro for ten years and had a break to go to soil for a few years and trust me I love growing in a nft tank some people say hydro is hard work....um not for me lol soil never gave me what I wanted :( plus in my house with four kids the last thing I want to do is keep spending time watering them at least I have a easier life with a tank lol

All the best mucker. Be interestin to see them done in hydro.

• Like 2

Thank you for getting this grow diary going so fast mate very much appreciated.

This is one of the 1st amnesia kush grows begin grown on UK420 and I think this is the first nft so I'll pull up a chair for this on.

This has been a much anticipated strain so I'm sure many will be watching with interest :)

Again thank you for getting this going so fast. Bring on the ak fun :bong:

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark really looking forward to this ive done plenty of og seeds and crosses of the og and really happy with this one a go ;) I normally use the 3inc or 4inc rockwool cubes for my tank but see these massive ones so thought I would give them a go ;) they will take alot longer to grow the roots out but im not in no rush ;) ;) ;)

Also the PAK is dried and cured in glass now for two weeks so will upload some pics tonight!

• Like 1

Today growroom was set up and cleaned down and the seeds had sproted a good root and were put into rootit cubes in a propergater under a 125watt eco light blue spec to grow for a week to give them a good possible start to life ;) its just a waiting game now before they hit the tank and the 400 watt hps is tured on..

Edited by The Old Boy
  • Like 2

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?app=galleryℑ=333147

Hello all seeds are two days old in rootit cubes and only had rain water no root feed...seeds have produced main root shoot out of cubes so over the next day or two I will be planting them into there (6inc) rockwool cubes thenback under the 125eco light for a week to finish off rooting.. will update as soon as I do it...

@@Dinafem-Mark uploading the pak and widow pics tonight for your viewing pleasure lol

• Like 1