The odd laboratory

OddNut

@@OddNut

I love this room mate, so organised, it's like stepping into the Ivy league of grow rooms :yes: oh and you got similar OCD to me too, facing up all of those nutrient bottles ;) Lovely work man :yep:

• Like 2

@@botanics, cheers buddy I'm glad you like :) yes it makes me sad when things are all over the place I like to keep things organised and clean. It does go out the window from Time to time though lol

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I think maybe, just maybe I might have found the source of my problems :) not getting too excited yet but it would explain a lot of things

Underneath the drainage tray is a bit of a cavity then under that is my lifted and insulated floor then under that is the proper floor that is also insulated then the room below is bloody cold. A while ago I cut some holes to feed some pipes that passed into the cavity under the drainage tray and through both insulated layers of flooring. Completely unrelated to the grow room I'd forgot about them.

What I think has happend is that with making the room smaller the neg pressure has possibly increased ? and with these holes to the outside world piercing into my grow area cold air has been sucked in at the far end of my tray then been dragged all the way down to where the guttering is and entered my room here.

Basically I've turned my whole tray into a radiator in reverse and cooled the entire surface the pots were on ? Although I was keen on the temps all over my room my thermomiter that was measuring pot level didn't pick it up as it wasn't in direct contact with the tray

Explains why they looked over waterd and cold lol already the plants have picked up :) I hope I can save them and finally get some growing done

Thank fuck ( not sayin that too loud mind)

• Like 6

• 3 months later...

Puts my secret groom to shame except for its not very secret :shock:lol quality job fella. :wink_kiss:

CMP

• Like 1

• 10 months later...