The odd laboratory

OddNut

gallery_88436_10410_69897.jpeg

This is the control panel wall 'obviously' I here you say haha, I need to buy a res for the mother room and hook some drip lines up, also I've just noticed I haven't put a water/ electric separator in yet above the tap for the mother room, not that it's needed but I'm trying to safeguard every possible mishap.

• Like 6

I didn't touch much on this in my diary, for those of you who we're asking about my nutrient delivery and waste removal system ... Here it is :)

gallery_88436_10410_10489.jpeg

First of I have a high pressure pump sat in the bottom of my tank. Downstream from that is an anti siphon valve that points back into my res

gallery_88436_10410_78182.jpeg

Next inline is a particle filter to stop bits of shite getting into the smaller drip lines, it always ends up full of coco somehow :doh:

• Like 3

And then finally my nutrient solution comes out of the 3 top spin twelves, I have a tap in between each one (can't see in the pics) so I can shut parts of the system off while the plants are small . The first tap (if your wondering why the feck it's there ) is basically there because I didn't have enough line to reach the first top spin lol. There's a tap on the end of the line as well to aid with cleaning ect ... Lots of taps lol

gallery_88436_10410_78457.jpeg

The tray that you see is coverd in a tanking membrane and falls to the left of the room into a gutter then into a barrel in my garrage

• Like 7

gallery_88436_10410_176904.jpeg

And last but not least some miserable looking blues cuts I'm trying to bring back from the dead (ones already passed away) if I fuck these up I've lost my blues cut :/

Hope you some of you can learn something/ get some ideas from my build :) @@twoscoops I promised I'd show my drainage, I'll give a final update when I've completely finished, might be a while mind

Cheers for looking in :)

• Like 6

@@OddNut

Thanks for putting photos up, it's looking awesome so far .

Definitely wanting to build a watering system, run to waste - coco.

Fed up with my IWS flood and drain , root blocking pipes etc etc.

Hope your blues bounce back.

Cheers, twoscoops

• Like 1

i just love the ingenuity of some of these set ups.. yesterday i was thinking.. "should i really spend all this money on a grow room, i mean its criminal"

my sliding door setup is not going to be stealth, but i hope it looks as professional as something like this.. and right now i know as long as i dont get busted.. i know its worth the money and effort already..@@OddNut you have a great setup

• Like 1

Cheers folk :) I'm glad you like it. I hope it all runs sound, it should do as not a lot has changed in regards to equipment. Just a little worried about the mother room with regards to cooling it when the main rooms going and heating it when it's not as I don't grow all year round. I've only ever run twice in the year, get myself stocked up then chill for a while :)

great job u have done there fella wish i had the space to do something similar. look foward to seeing the mother room setup and running

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just stumbled on this thread while researching my tiny corner build,in comparison to this.

Great job mate, a real labour of love.

• Like 1

Just stumbled on this thread while researching my tiny corner build,in comparison to this.

Great job mate, a real labour of love.

Cheers mate, I hope you can get some inspiration from this :)

• 3 weeks later...