The odd laboratory

OddNut

lol yeah man. I'm loving that one. Looks like pro work that does mate. Impressive. Well planned too. Thanks for showing us mate.

I spoke to someone yesterday who builds grow rooms for people. He's a builder who likes a smoke. So he hooks people up and gets paid in bud. He showed me pictures of one where he partitioned a room and put in a working fireplace which was on a hinge. Fireplace was the door. Was one of the best grow rooms I've seen. Yours is up there with his mate.

Awesome job there bro. Can't fault that one bit. :)

• Like 3

@Blayz,d cheers mate for your kind words :) there's eventually going to be something infront with secret doors (I've not decided yet though) any ideas welcomed, was thinking maybe a bed sit then through the kitchen unit lol I'm really lucky in the fact there's quite a decent sized room in front of it so hopefully it can be lost and nobody will figure it out :)

Sweet build mate fair play :yep: bit of work, methodical thinking and impressive results to show for it, well done that man!

• Like 1

I love grow room photos, would love to see more on the boards

Top quality stuff

It's so important getting it right from the start, I wish I had done things completely different but I'm kinda screwed now as changing things around will be a security issue

Hope you get some good results mate :yep:

• Like 2

@@botanics

Cheers buddy :) this must be the 4th time I've ripped into my groom with new ideas, some have worked a treat some haven't lol I think my favouret is that my intake wraps right round my room meaning I can pull fresh air from nearly any point in there by just drilling a hole, also doubles up as a nice bit of I R proofing in case I'm ever caught without my tinfoil hat on haha

@@Tony Montana how's it going pal ?

I definitely didn't get it right from the start, it's an ever evolving entity lol I'm hoping this time it will stay like this haha who knows! I've been trying to cover every mishap I can think of like the time a full 400l flexitank decided it had had enough .... Water proof floor with a plug or two is on the list. I'm hoping the room should run the same as it did in my diary as I haven't touched the drainage trays although I have cut the room size by a 3rd, we shal see :) I'll get some more photos up when I get time to crack on with it

All the best

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

I always liked the classic bookshelf door. Recessed.

Or possibly a built in fireplace if it worked with the room. Fireplace door would be awesome lol

Edited by Blayz'd
  • Like 2

@@junglevip thanks mate :yep:

@@Blayz'd haha that's what I'm talking about my man! 007 style gadgets lol. Un fortunately I'm not going to show my secret door ideas on here, just cos of the extremely slight security risk (if any at all) it could pose. So I shall leave it to your imagination :). I need to get cracking on with things, I've 8 plants growing at a mates as we speak and haven't any extraction water or electric In there yet :yahoo:

• 4 weeks later...

Evening all :) hope you are all dandy :yep: a little update of the progress in my room. Things are moving slowly but getting there!

gallery_88436_10410_94479.jpeg

As you can see I need to put a door on my mother and cloning room, light proof it and decide on what floor covering I'm going to use, but apart from that I'm nearly done :yahoo:

gallery_88436_10410_75896.jpeg

I also need to drop a shelf in for the clones to sit on. I'm hoping this room will run nicely by using the air that's in my main room, if not I'll have to tap into the wall behind it to bring a bit of cooler air in

• Like 3