The odd laboratory

OddNut

Evening folks hope all is well ?

I've recently been refurbishing my G room and thought id share a few pics of what I've been up to. On the list is a new mother and cloning room, walls to divide water and electrics in case of any mishaps, a new floor as my foot went through the old one lol a cupboard for my nutrients with a work top for some work space and generally neatening thins up and hiding my room better

• Like 3

Had a look through your gallery mate it looks really neat and tidy I'd love something like that :)

Edited by Golden Syrup
  • Like 1

3rd device lucky haha lol got there in the end !

The mother room is hopefully going to run off the air in the main room eliminating the need for filters and heaters (I hope) by doing so I've got to try and block the light travelling through my intakes. I've tried to baffle the light inside the wall as you can see in the second pic. The holes on the outside look pretty high up but on the inside they are at floor level, hopefully it will work, if it gets too hot in there I can tap into my main air intake which is basically the space behind the mother room

Edited by OddNut

Looks very impressive thus far.

Top job.

I have similar difficulties with light in ducting as i use the air in my main space to feed a mother/clone cab.

Baffles like the one you've made work to an extent. I would also paint the actual baffle ribs and internals a matt black. It will help to absorb rather than reflect any residual light

Edited by iamafunkimunki
  • Like 1

Looks very impressive thus far.

Top job.

I have similar difficulties with light in ducting as i use the air in my main space to feed a mother/clone cab.

Baffles like the one you've made work to an extent. I would also paint the actual baffle ribs and internals a matt black. It will help to absorb rather than reflect any residual light

Already done that pal :yep: cheers though :) I can always add an external box if needed (I hope not though)

• Like 1

Hope your well mate...

Nice skills you have there, is this the start of your journal then :wassnnme:

Really enjoyed your last one :yep:

All the best and take care.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

@@superx

I'm all good thanks pal how are you ? No not the start of a journal (I'll start a seperate one for that) it's going to be a little while before I get rolling again, up to the eyeballs with work here there and everywhere how ever I have a pack of killer skunk and ugorg 1 for when things get moving :)

Take it easy bud

• Like 1