Dinafem Blue Widow & OG KUSH. First Grow

Subliminal Criminal

It might be worth propping the lanky one up with a twist tie formed into a little loose collar and planted in the medium in case it wants to topple over, then when you repot them just stick it a bit further down so it's level with the rest of them.

Looking good though. They're coming along nicely.

• Like 1

cheers staley, with the little clip on fan on the side blowing all the time, the leggy lover has a pretty strong stem. Shes got legs, and knows how to use em!

I have some pipe cleaners should i need to use them. I think that they need more light and thats why they are stretching. Probably on tuesday i will sort all the new bits i have, and repot to the fabric pots. My cleaner comes around then, hes a good bloke and hes really the only person that knows about my grow. The less people know the better.

With the extraction finally sorted i should be able to run the HPS then. Luckily with the pots the plants have now i think i will just transplant straight to the fabric ones.

Im sure it will be a little more difficult planting from one fabric pot to another, well more difficult than just plastic pots.

regards

Juicy

• Like 1

at what point should i top my plants?

I think I went for the new growth straight after the fourth node. I did them another twice after that then left them alone, It's one of those things you can do forever if you want to.

You have a cleaner? How awfully upper/middle class, dahling ;)

• Like 1

today i got a free bottle of magne cal in the post! I already have the one i paid for but im not complaining! Nearly as good as the free bag of PM soil i got last month! Im just lucky!

I bought the PM soil, then tried to cancel the order when i found it cheaper so i paid nothing and it still got delivered.

Under my sink i now have PM bloom and grow, root stim,bio silicon, granules, and 2 magne cal.

Been watering the little ones with a drop of root stim. They have been happly swaying in the breeze, under a 125w CFL, for 24hrs a day since the start of the month.

Everything is AOK.

Come tuesday i will be setting up all my new equipment. And probably repotting the babies. I bought a contactor as well, for a bit of reasurrance and safety.

my cleaner is really just a friend. He smokes a lot of dope i think. I cant stand the shit they sell around here, no flavour just harsh unflushed shit. Same everytime,

Thanks for your post Staley...

Might leave topping until they have settled into their next pots, so no stress...

peace

J.Froot

• Like 2

Nice grow m8 just started a dinafem diary and am 2wks from seed currently in aeroponic propagator be updating my diary later all the best with the rest of the grow just pop myself in the corner with a jar of the tga-cheesequake I just harvested all the best"Chris,

• Like 1

Hello diary readers,

Things are good. I fed the babies today with a ml of pm grow and a ml of pm bio silicon. per 2litres filtered water.

The RAM controller came today, so i have everything except the contactor, should be here monday.

Me and my mate gonna setup Tuesday.

I have also been taking a few shots with my Canon DSLR.

But i have to find a app to resize on my chromebook.

post-94326-0-00761400-1445098018_thumb.jpg gallery_94326_11481_42437.jpeg

the little white bit is not damage. its just a drop of water!

Edited by juicyfruit
  • Like 2

ahh think i have cracked it.. i have set the image size to 300kbs, thats the cameras smallest setting, so they shouldnt need any resizing

rollon Tuesday and the girls will be sunbathing under 400w of HPS

Edited by juicyfruit
  • Like 1

Those girls are going to love the hps mate and will definitely show you once they get under there. If it was me I would also do the repot just before you put under the 400w hps, this should help reduce the stretch you have had to. If needed just pot them a little deeper and things should be fine.

It is always good to get free stuff mate, keep it up for another day :)

Will look forward to the next update :), things look to be progressing very,very well :bong:

All the best

D-M..

hey mark, thanks for the heads up... big day tomorrow, setting up all the new kit... spent a fortune.

I was going to pot up tomorrow as well, got some root nurse 3.6 litre fabric pots, should be easy because they are already in the paper pots.

I will be on tomorrow with some pics of the new setup.

Thanks for the help and the positive vibes, that goes to all my diary readers as well!

Juicy Froot

• Like 2

right so i setup my Mountain Air filter, Tornado box fan, RAM Air controller, and did a repot today..

The tornado fan is super quiet.. the 4in intake is twice the noise! But also the Tornado seems more efficient,

With the old Rhino fan the tent was nearly turning inside out! But it still was overheating and also that fan sounded louder than a jet taking off!

Finally seems i have sorted the high temps out, and i am running at a steady 27 degrees now.

I could have done a better job at repotting, but i dont really care what they look like as long as the settle in and grow. I used PM granules in each pot.

I pulled of the first leaves that were lower down the stem.

I watered them with 2 litres of water with 3mls root stim and 3mls pm grow.

I hope they settle in now, with 400w of dual spec HPS.

I will keep an eye on them over the next few days.

Until then,

peace

Juicy J Froot

gallery_94326_11481_125286.jpg

gallery_94326_11481_152637.jpg

gallery_94326_11481_46043.jpg

gallery_94326_11481_228688.jpg

• Like 4

Oh things will really start to take off now mate. It looks like you have things really well set up now.

Let the show begin :)

All the best

D-M.