Dinafem Blue Widow & OG KUSH. First Grow

Subliminal Criminal

Ok folks, after wasting loads of money and time, and having to ditch my last grow, i am starting again with some 3 x Dinafem Blue Widow and 1 x Dinafem OG Kush.

I have done an outdoor grow over summer but they all turned into mutant bananas!

I tried again but was sold a load of generic seeds.

So to rule out bad genes i went to the official Dinafem website, it was either that or Ugorg. But i chose Dinafem. I know there are so many good strains and they probably outweigh the bad ones.

The new seeds are here on Monday, and today is Friday.

I am waiting for some Plant magic granules and root stimulant to be delivered, i am growing in Plant magic plus soil.

I really hope I can get it right this time and im not expecting the moon on a stick, just some reward of smoking my own, hopefully for Christmas.

I think i will have more of a chance of success if i make a diary so here i am.

regards

J.Fruit

• Like 5

I think if we can get you started very fast and say a 3-4 week veg you may just have a crimbo smoke. What equipment are you using?, there are many great growers on here so very confident you can pull this off with help :).

Nice to know you trust our genetics :), very nice to know :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

hi Mark. Its a black orchid tent 1.0 x 1.0 x 2m

omega dimmable ballast. Lumatek dual spectrum bulb. powerplant superwing reflector. pm plus soil and nutes. rhino 6in filter and fan.

with a bit of luck they may germinate for the start of next month

regards

Mr Fruit

Edited by juicyfruit
  • Like 5

All the best with these mate, you wont be dissapointed with Dinafem genetics I'm sure.

I have had many succeses witth their strains and I've got some Original Amnesia and Critical+2.0 going atm.

Will pop in from time to time and see how your getting on. ;)

-iBD :yinyang:

Edited by iBD
  • Like 1

haha staley doubt you will learn anything from me! Perhaps how to grow bananas!

Grow real bananas, dry the skins on the radiator and smoke those. Beware potassium toxicity ;)

• Like 1

then you really can go ape shit! Thanks iBD! Getting excited now. ALB cord came today and the PM granules. The superwing is great, i hope it performs as well! 21 quid what a steal!

• Like 2