Dinafem Blue Widow & OG KUSH. First Grow

Subliminal Criminal

I really am not sure botanics! The only thing i can think of doing now is upgrading the filter (again) as its limiting the said airflow to 600m3/hr when the fan can run at 760.

It certainly pays to research your shit before you spend

I would say 600m3/hr should still be plenty of airflow mate. As they are in early veg have you tried no filter? Just too see if that gets temps down?..

Everything sounds like it should be working in theory?

All the best and thank you for the update :)

D-M..

• Like 1

i am seeing cotyledons! 4 of the seeds have broken through the surface.. running a blue spec cfl on them for a while

• Like 2

It could be many varibles mate. Are you extracting out of your growroom and where are you pulling your cold air from?

All the best

D-M..

i have nowhere to extract to, unless i cut a hole in my ceiling! Im drawing air from an open window

• Like 1

Get them trimmed-up and you want to get training them now too, mate. Zip ties and chicken wire should do the trick. Be brutal ;)

e2a: If you're taking the temps from inside that blue tub could it not be that there's no airflow in there to take the heat away because of the high sides? Just a thought.

Edited by Staley
  • Like 1

gallery_94326_11481_105327.jpg

Little babies

All look to be above thr surface mate which is always good too see. Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated...

All the best

D-M..

I really am not sure botanics! The only thing i can think of doing now is upgrading the filter (again) as its limiting the said airflow to 600m3/hr when the fan can run at 760.

It certainly pays to research your shit before you spend

mmm, tis strange to have temps this high when shifting that volume of air mate and yeah research certainly pays dividends but you've not done wrong with that fan for that tent imo, all the numbers add up and the only thing I can think of is that where you're extracting to is getting recycled into the intake etc, thus warmer air going in and it warming even further in a constant loop, need that extract to get vented outside more efficiently somehow is the only solution I can offer at the moment.

• Like 1

Babylons Burning!

gallery_94326_11481_28321.jpg

Staley i think its a little early to start all that! Were you joking? Might put the fan on the babies get them stems a bit stronger

• Like 1

Botanics.. I might have to cut a hole in the ceiling! And use me loft..if only i had headspace up there it would be great but no..

• Like 2

i think i will update in a few days to a week. When i get paid in a couple of weeks Im going to improve airflow

• Like 1

Thank you for your update and I agree with @@botanics. I think the hot air you are venting out could be caught in a loop, putting the hot air you are venting back into your grow area.

Hope you get it sorted out. Things look well so far.

All the best

D-M..