Dinafem Blue Widow & OG KUSH. First Grow

Subliminal Criminal

oh wow... i only ordered 3 x Blue Widow and i got 5! And the free OG Kush! Thats what i call service! @@Dinafem-Mark

Thanks Dinafem!

Edited by juicyfruit
  • Like 3

Seeds delivered!

Going to use the kitchen towel and plate method to germinate them later on.

gallery_94326_11481_96588.jpg

Time to get the show going. I would say you should have germination within 36hrs. Let the grow begin :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 4

got lucky,

one seed has popped! Hopefully the others will sprout tomorrow.

I have set up the new SuperWing reflector, its extremely heavy duty but is more efficient then the crappy black orchid one, which was basically just a peice of bent sheet metal with a connector!

Having a bit of trouble with heat in the tent, but i am not sure if the thermometer is misreading, its one of those cheap built in ones, i have a probe type one coming soon.

I will post tomorrow after i check the remaining seeds

Juicy

• Like 1

well i put the other two free seeds i got (Also Blue Widow) in the plate. Looks like one is putting a root out. Hopefully the others will follow suit.

Update tomorrow

Edited by juicyfruit
  • Like 1

hi staley, i have potted two of the seeds this morning, couldnt sleep so well. So the first seeds that have popped (OG Kush and one of the Blue Widows) have been put in small fibre pots, with a pinch of granules. I am going to leave them a little while before i start feeding them, i have all the plant magic stuff.

• Like 3

Seems super slow at this early stage mate but they will soon take off.

I use PM but I'm cautious, my plants are 5 weeks old and have water only untill yesterday gave them 0.5ml/L Root Stim.

What are your temps like and where is your thermometer?

• Like 1

ok I got a cfl coming tomorrow for the germination, 4 seeds have popped, 2 are still waiting. I lightly sprinkled the pm granules in the fibre pots at the bottom and carefully with tweezers popped the seeds in, going to run them under the cfl for a while. Having problems with tent temperatures, so going to have to run at 400w, I hope this might be remedied by a filter with a larger airflow, when i get the money, but i really have spent enough on this project for a while.

Theres no waste as im probably going to set up another tent all in good time for veg, and or drying.

Juicy

Edited by juicyfruit
  • Like 1

IBD my temps are 28c with the 400w any more power than that and there over 30. I have a probe under the light (not directly but for an idea of canopy temp). and the hygrometer on the tent floor.

i have opened all the vents etc

Edited by juicyfruit
  • Like 1

IBD my temps are 28c with the 400w any more power than that and there over 30. I have a probe under the light (not directly but for an idea of canopy temp). and the hygrometer on the tent floor.

i have opened all the vents etc

What size tent are you using mate?, are your reflectors air cooled and what size extraction fan are you using. Also is this a passive system? Or are you running a intake fan in?..

All the best

D-M..

Hi Mark

Its a 1m x 1m x 2m

My reflector is not air cooled its a Powerplant superwing

intake is a 4in inline

extraction is a 6in rhino thermostat fan with a rhino 6in stubby

• Like 1

That fan should cope with a tent of that size with a 600 mate surely, bends or long lengths in ducting that may restrict airflow? or the intake air a bit warm or something?

• Like 1

I really am not sure botanics! The only thing i can think of doing now is upgrading the filter (again) as its limiting the said airflow to 600m3/hr when the fan can run at 760.

It certainly pays to research your shit before you spend

Edited by juicyfruit
  • Like 2