My dinafem discovery and subsequent delight

blackpoolbouncer

• 1 month later...

Massive thanks and credit to @blackpoolbouncer for putting together this thread! 

Very informative from start to finish, feel like I've just gained a tonne of knowledge from simply reading your diaries! 

Currently 3 X Tangie'matics now heavily LST'd over the last week thanks to your indirect input! Look forward to try and squeeze as many heads out of these ladies as possible! 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, TommyTrichome said:

Massive thanks and credit to @blackpoolbouncer for putting together this thread! 

Very informative from start to finish, feel like I've just gained a tonne of knowledge from simply reading your diaries! 

Currently 3 X Tangie'matics now heavily LST'd over the last week thanks to your indirect input! Look forward to try and squeeze as many heads out of these ladies as possible! 

Good luck on the new grow. Thanks for taking the time to have a read. I'm glad it's been useful. I wanted to give something back and you don't realise how big a smile it puts on my face k owing in some small part it's helping people. 

If ya need any help drop me an @ mate 

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/04/2020 at 11:06 AM, blackpoolbouncer said:

Good luck on the new grow. Thanks for taking the time to have a read. I'm glad it's been useful. I wanted to give something back and you don't realise how big a smile it puts on my face k owing in some small part it's helping people. 

If ya need any help drop me an @ mate 

I'm a bit of a lurker on here but just want to say how much I've learned from your diaries. Was the blueprint for my balcony grow last year which ended up with 7oz of amazing bud from 4 Dutch Passion Autos. Incredibly generous of you to take what must be a lot of time to share your knowledge mate.

Going for a staggered season this year to try and keep the smell down. Hopefully will plant three sets of 2 autos a month apart and a Real Gorilla DFG Semi Auto to harvest last. Would be amazing if I end up with over 10 oz this year.

I love your no buggering about simple but very effective approach. Massively helped me recognise the industry is desperately trying to sell growers unessesary products when all you need is a lot of sun,decent seeds, decent dirt and nutes for growth and bloom. Less is most definitely more.

Also applying the acquired knowledge has resulted in the rest of my garden taking off. My tomatoes have never tasted so good:)

• Like 4

@furious fred I never in my wildest dreams imagined that I could give so much to the community that I love. 

I was inspired by the knowledge and enthusiasm emparted by @oldtimer1

I will be forever grateful for this man. He has taught me more than anyone. 

People like him helped me by sharing their knowledge. He must have helped thousands of people over the years directly and indirectly. 

That means lots of people getting medicine and taking back control or just improving how they grow. It's a powerful thing. 

Give a man a meal and he is comfortable for a day. Teach a man to grow and he will be comfortable for life.

I don't want praise for what I contribute but knowing Ive helped someone whether it's growing thier own cannabis, mushrooms, fruit/veg or even a simple, no dig wildflower patch gives me more joy and soothes my soul than all the money in the world. 

There is a Ghandi quote that has always stuck with me. 

"Be the change you want to see in society" 

So that's me. Id love to be able to tell you all who I am and invite all you guys who its helped round to one of my garden open days or classes or just for a bbq in the allotment, have a big party. 

It's sad it could never happen but I will continue to remain anonymous to the world with regards cannabis and sit here amongst nature and my flock of chickens having my lunchtime spliff and smile. Content with the world and wishing for nothing more 

Peace to one and all

• Like 12

48 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

It's sad it could never happen but I will continue to remain anonymous to the world with regards cannabis and sit here amongst nature and my flock of chickens having my lunchtime spliff and smile. Content with the world and wishing for nothing more 

Sounds like a good way to spend your time mate :yep:

This thread is close to 5 year's old and still helping new members to this day ;)

I hope your keeping well in these unprecedented time's :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark.. 

• Like 2

On 21/04/2020 at 0:48 PM, blackpoolbouncer said:

So that's me. Id love to be able to tell you all who I am and invite all you guys who its helped round to one of my garden open days or classes or just for a bbq in the allotment, have a big party. 

You never know mate. It's obviously not going to happen here straight away but worldwide it looks like the tide is turning on prohibition. There's too much big business interest in the States to stop it over there I reckon. Where they go inevitably we will follow.

If we are still at it and this place still going in ten or so years time I reckon there is a good chance of being able to do a UK420 get together... fingers crossed:)

Will delve a little deeper into Old Timers post history and see what I can learn.

Peas.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, anybody know if there is a way to slim down this thread so i can just get the core info from the OP? 

Thanks

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Hizzley said:

Hi, anybody know if there is a way to slim down this thread so i can just get the core info from the OP? 

Thanks

I don't think there is a way to just get just the Original posts by @blackpoolbouncer:(

I will have a search on site to see if I can see this feature  :)

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

What would probably be helpful in the interim is some sort of index on the first page, linking to key milestones/info? And/or allow readers to specify how many posts can appear on a single page load (if that feature doesn't already exist), turning it into a nice scrollable experience vs page loading.

Edited by superfruit
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@blackpoolbouncer great forum mate, I’ve just popped 8 auto night queens but guna take the best 4 and stick with them I’ve just started them off in a small pot pre soaked with a very very minor feed off root excel I’m just wondering if I should start off with the 300cfl light when they break through or 600metal halide I’m growing in soil and wondering whether to stick with root stim all the way up until bloom time and then just use explode and bloom or just the bloom pal 

• Like 1

Use the root stim for first three weeks. I don't personally advocate booster etc. I just use grow and bloom. Nothing else.

Cfl will be fine for when it is young. 

I like to get mine moving as fast as they can from the second they sprout so I've always had them under the big light from the off at a very safe distance. 

Good luck with the grow mate @Bricky

• Like 1

• 1 year later...