My dinafem discovery and subsequent delight

blackpoolbouncer

I think the first 'autos' that came out were not the greatest compared to the normal plants that flower by the light cycle.

Come to think of it I'd say the first autos  or ruderelis seeds I saw were 20 odd years back.

Things have come on and kudos to those who saw the potential and have managed to produce some damn fine looking plants. Nothing like what you might see a couple of decades back when Ruderlis was pretty low THC compared to Northern Lights and so on.

A year ago I would have said no to autos all day long. Now, I can see how people benefit and how autos can save the day.

Also, for outdoor UK I would imagine they would do pretty well.

• Like 3

On 29/03/2019 at 4:50 PM, MyDisplayName2000 said:

I think the first 'autos' that came out were not the greatest compared to the normal plants that flower by the light cycle.

Come to think of it I'd say the first autos  or ruderelis seeds I saw were 20 odd years back.

Things have come on and kudos to those who saw the potential and have managed to produce some damn fine looking plants. Nothing like what you might see a couple of decades back when Ruderlis was pretty low THC compared to Northern Lights and so on.

A year ago I would have said no to autos all day long. Now, I can see how people benefit and how autos can save the day.

Also, for outdoor UK I would imagine they would do pretty well.

Autoflower strains have come a very long way since they first hit the grow scene  ;)

I think I very first saw autos around 2004-2006 time period and the first that crossed my path was "LowRyder" by Joint Dr I belive. I think my old man brought them back from the Dam, we did them and got a massive 6g/plant lol

Massive improvement in autos and now some growers will only grow autoflowering strains, they do fill a gap and I will run the occasional auto especially outdoors  :bong:

Give them a try outdoor this year my friend. I don't think you'll be disappointed  :yep:

Nice to see this thread still active after 4 year's  :) a tribute to @blackpoolbouncer:yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 5

I first saw Ruderelis back in the 90s, a few seedbanks had it on the menu including Sensi Seeds. Grown under metal halide bulbs the size of grapefruits but the yield as I recall was not so great. The smoke itself kind of trailed behind as the more potent and better yielding hybrids got more well known. I cannot recall anyone ever praising that strain back then.

Blackpoolbouncers done a grand job indeed. With those auto genetics combined with the skillset of the grower he has produced a classic looking plant any grower would be proud of.

I can picture him outside his grow space telling any insects 'You cannot come in'.

Makes me wonder why I picked such a shitty username. Could be worse I guess. A lot worse when I think about it.

I'd love to grow outdoors but unless I get an all terrain wheelchair I'd struggle at the moment.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, MyDisplayName2000 said:

a few seedbanks had it on the menu including Sensi Seeds

That makes sense and 99% possible where the old man picked his up from as her only went to 2 seedbanks back then. Sensi seeds and Kasey Brains seeds :)

Interesting how the autoflowering strains have evolved over the year's  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Guest Thor420

Holy shit @blackpoolbouncer great grow journal! A heck of a lot to take in as a newbie but I mean that in the best possible way! You ever thought of moving to a legal country and going into buisness as a full time grower?

• Like 1

@Thor420 I am a full time grower mate. All I do is grow stuff 24/7. Not just canna, I'm an award winning horticulturalist as a day job.

I've already got a business plan and backers in place here for when things become more favourable and a license is obtained. I can't say too much but I'll be one of the first here that's growing legally. I'm 9/10ths there now. 

At the minute the only thing stopping me setting up my warehouse is without an export license and foreign licenses I have no one to sell the product to.

It will all be not for profit with all proceeds funding free treatment for cancer patients.

All part of the big plan mate.

For now my breeding projects keep me busy 

All the best mate, glad you like the read 

• Like 20

On 09/04/2019 at 6:21 PM, blackpoolbouncer said:

I've already got a business plan and backers in place here for when things become more favourable and a license is obtained. I can't say too much but I'll be one of the first here that's growing legally. I'm 9/10ths there now. 

At the minute the only thing stopping me setting up my warehouse is without an export license and foreign licenses I have no one to sell the product to.

That's super cool to read mate. Your going to be one of if not the first "legal" canbabis grower in the UK  :yep:

As we now have patients in the UK that are legally entitled to cannabis. One recent case comes to mind

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-kent-47867264

Would you not be able to supply patients like this?

This would stop the patient needing to "import" and would have a tested product UK grown and produced. 

I think this was around £5000 worth of medicine seized. We all know this costs was less than the £5k charged. I would say closer to £100.

It's a shame that UK patients can't get access. Might be worth looking into @blackpoolbouncer:yep:

It will take a lot of work but your 90% of the way there ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark...

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

@blackpoolbouncer i want to give clover a go on my next run as im unhappy with biobizz lightmix.

do you have any pictures of the bags of clover because when i search ebay for it,all different types come up?

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, ROSS said:

@blackpoolbouncer i want to give clover a go on my next run as im unhappy with biobizz lightmix.

do you have any pictures of the bags of clover because when i search ebay for it,all different types come up?

I tent to use "crimson" clover and last year I believe "red" clover as I ordered the wrong one but it did very well :yep:

I'm sure @blackpoolbouncer will pop in when he get time ;)

Mark..

• Like 1

Just now, blackpoolbouncer said:

@Dinafem-Mark he means clover compost lol

I've pm'd him a link 

Hope your well bud 

Ooops my mistake mate lol

I'm doing really well buddy thanks for asking  :yep:

Hope your doing well my friend? 

Mark..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Ooops my mistake mate lol

I'm doing really well buddy thanks for asking  :yep:

Hope your doing well my friend? 

Mark..

Good thanks mate. Never better to be honest, life is good. Ridiculously busy time of year for me though with planting but I've got ten day off from Friday for a stag do, followed by the isle of man TT 

Thousands of plants might be fucked by the time I get back but I'm not missing it lol

They will be reeght. No till soil will look after them 

• Like 2

On 28/05/2019 at 10:55 PM, blackpoolbouncer said:

Thousands of plants might be fucked by the time I get back but I'm not missing it lol

Have fun brother :yep:

I'm sure the notill will do the trick and keep the ladies happy until you return  ;)

Safe travels my friend  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...