VapeXhale Cloud EVO Vaporizer

vapefiend

Our qualified technician, who was trained by VapeXhale, does it right here at the Vapeloft :-)

That'd be you then :wassnnme:

That's really good to know actually... I'd kind of assumed they'd go back to VXHale direct for any issues.

Fuck...

;)

That'd be you then :wassnnme:

That's really good to know actually... I'd kind of assumed they'd go back to VXHale direct for any issues.

Fuck...

;)

No, not me, I'm no technician!

Are these out of stock now?

If so any idea when they'll be back in?

Plenty of stock, just make sure you choose something from each of the drop-downs.

• Like 2

well, i got mine. been using it with a hand bubbler, putting out some big clouds with this thing. :)

trying to work out the right temp on the dial at the min.

well, i got mine. been using it with a hand bubbler, putting out some big clouds with this thing. :)

trying to work out the right temp on the dial at the min.

The beauty about the temp dial is in its simplicity. With the Extreme Q I was always fannying about with temps, with the Cloud Evo I set it anywhere between 10 and 12 o'clock for herb and around 2 o'clock for oil.

• Like 1

ive been using it at 10 & 11 o'clock also.

im used to a volcano at around 6 which is 190C and this cloud evo is probably better slighty hotter with the bong and all.

• Like 2

I'm not too sure really. I got darker ABV with my Extreme Q at 200 but less vapour and fewer hits. I also didn't use a waterpipe or anything with the EQ so it's hard to judge. What I do know is that I'm getting much more vapour and more battered with less herb, which is good. I'm not worrying about temps really, just finding the sweetspot on the dial for my liking.

• Like 3
Guest b33lz33bub

@@Hot_Rock That's no good for us I'm afraid, we can only accept orders placed via the website. Sorry!

sort it out bro ! I too have the reddies waiting to spend on one of these bad boys and I live just down the road from you guys.

Is there not a bank near you that you can deposit cash into ? postal orders ? you must be missing a fair bit of trade from the likes of us lot ?

sort it out bro ! I too have the reddies waiting to spend on one of these bad boys and I live just down the road from you guys.

Is there not a bank near you that you can deposit cash into ? postal orders ? you must be missing a fair bit of trade from the likes of us lot ?

Sorry, it's not possible. If you want to pay cash for one, tell your local headshop to contact us about wholesale. Otherwise... get a bank account!

• 2 weeks later...

I would just like to update my thoughts on the Cloud Evo after owning it for a few weeks. My first impressions have lasted, it's a beast and my go to piece. I've used it everyday since owning it and I can't see any reason not to continue to do so. Well worth the investment.

One thing I will say, it's important to keep the hydratube clean, especially the bit that fits onto the vape as if you let the oil build up too much, the tube can have a tendency to stick slightly to the vape. Not an issue, just a good excuse to keep things nice and clean.

• Like 4