VapeXhale Cloud EVO Vaporizer

vapefiend

So you don't get any kind of glass with the EVO?

You would need to at least buy one item with it to use it?

That is the impression I had from reading the web page, vapefiend. Is that correct?

So you don't get any kind of glass with the EVO?

You would need to at least buy one item with it to use it?

That is the impression I had from reading the web page, vapefiend. Is that correct?

I'm afraid you've misunderstood it. The Evo comes with a choice of glassware: a glass mouthpiece, a glass hydratube, or a glass adapter kit.

• Like 1

I'm afraid you've misunderstood it. The Evo comes with a choice of glassware: a glass mouthpiece, a glass hydratube, or a glass adapter kit.

Thats why I asked, had a feeling that I had. It says it comes with a choice of glassware in the description & the price is listed as £269 currently. The standard glass mouthpiece is listed as no extra cost (sorry I missed that), and the Honeycomb and Hydrabomb Hydratubes are both listed as +£80 and the adaptor kit +£40.

Thanks for your reply.

Edited by Bird

Thats why I asked, had a feeling that I had. It says it comes with a choice of glassware in the description & the price is listed as £269 currently. The standard glass mouthpiece is listed as no extra cost (sorry I missed that), and the Honeycomb and Hydrabomb Hydratubes are both listed as +£80 and the adaptor kit +£40.

Thanks for your reply.

That's exactly correct.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, will they still be discounted when the hydro tubes are back in stock. I want one but think the adaptor kit will be waisted on me, can u confirm u don't get the glass non hydro mouthpiece as standard and is it possible to purchase with out adaptor kit. ThAnks in advance.

I'm afraid the only VapeXhale packages we have now are packages with adapter kits- we are all out of hydratubes and dry mouthpieces until our shipment arrives in the new year. However if you buy an adapter kit package now and email us after purchasing, we will issue you a coupon code for £80 off a hydratube when they come back into stock.

• Like 2

Can't ask for more than that. Just bought one from yourself with adaptor kit so guess I'm off to town to buy some glass to see me through until u get the tubes back in. I might be having a dumb moment but are both ends the same on adaptor? Do I need to pick up a male to female piece or vice versa.

Can't ask for more than that. Just bought one from yourself with adaptor kit so guess I'm off to town to buy some glass to see me through until u get the tubes back in. I might be having a dumb moment but are both ends the same on adaptor? Do I need to pick up a male to female piece or vice versa.

Adapter Kit comes with a range of different adapters so you should be good with most pieces.. but we found a box with about a dozen glass mouthpieces yesterday, so these packages are now available!

Fist up thank you vapefiend for very quick delivery of my evo, took about 18 hours to be delivered which is crazy really especially when it was free delivery and between Christmas and new year. Well,spent New Year's Day having a good fiddle with it then got my evo out.

This thing is amazing real nice quality dense vapour. I smoke loads of bongs of stupid size rips and got this to stop doing them as a New Years resolution. I also own a solo I use from time time but that just didn't do anything for me, I get big clouds but just assumed tolerance was to high. The Evo on the other hand gets me where I want to be and my grinder remains half full in the process.

I got the deal with adapter kit which don't fit any of the glass I own and seems a bit expensive for what it is but there was no other option. I just use it upside down at the moment until vf gets the tubes back in. Gutted that the dry mouthpieces are now available for free as Really like the look of them and I seem to be the only person out there who enjoys a bit of harshness to my vapour.

Anyway the Evo has done what no other vape has for me and that's get me through a day without reaching for a lighter.

Bho run in a couple of hours so will test the nail side out later. Overall very pleased. X

• Like 1

@@BigJohnny,

I have finally been using the Cloud Evo to dab as I remember you being surprised that I hadn't originally got on that well with it.

Well I have finally made the right material and it works great. I now prefer it to a nail and am surprised how far the rosin goes compared to combustion.

Regarding temps - for flowers I usually use 1-2 o'clock and for the oil have tried max 3-4 o'clock. At max temps I have had some issues with flowers and some resins combusting in their on very long draws.

Please could you tell me the temps you use for different material?

Many thanks, Mental.

• Like 1

@ Mental Chops

It's good to hear that you're getting on better with the cloud evo. I have one and love it for weed, hash and rosin. :wub: I was trying to put up a post in the 'Rosin' thread yesterday to tell you that I also had issues when I first started making rosin but that was resolved once I got the right equipment like proper parchment paper. Once I got it right, a little rosin in a xnail just hammered me and still does. :) But I couldn't post due to technical difficulties.

I have the newer model of the cloud evo which is hotter than the old model. Vapefiend told me to set the temp to between 8-12 for herb and between 1-4 for wax / oil. I like higher vape temps. I vape weed and hash at 11.30 and I vape rosin at almost 3 o'clock.

When vaping weed and hash I always put a little resin at the bottom of the bowl so that when I insert into the evo it's in contact with the hottest part. I then always add plenty of herb to the hash too before I start vaping.

Edited by Vapehead
  • Like 1

I have changed my mind on the adapter kit, yes it is probably a bit overpriced and I have also had to buy a stem so the kit would fit but now my evo doesn't move It just sits on the bench when I use it with the adapter sitting on top. I felt I was taking a slight risk putting it directly upside down in my bong and having to support both bong and evo reminding myself each time glass doesn't bend. I'm still going to get a tube when there back in stock but for maximum longevity of the unit with the least amount of stress on the bamboo I'm going to stick with the adapter.

Oh but I am a clumsy fucker

I have what I assume is a new model as only had it a week and I go about 1.30-2.00 for flower and 2.30-3.00 oil

4 days without smoking and I'm sure my eyesight is getting better! It wasn't really bad to begin with but everything seems as if it in hd now.

@@Mental Chops hello bud, I find it a touch too burnt tasting on 3 but my mate loves it at that setting, I generally vape herb around 1 o'clock and oil/rosin about 3. I try and restrict myself from filling the basket to much too and find I get a better cloud with herbs from about a half filled basket.