VapeXhale Cloud EVO Vaporizer

vapefiend

19 minutes ago, Exhale said:

Andy Hamilton, fucking geezer makes me piss buckets on Duran Duran's Rio video

They put him on that raft to get him out of earshot lol 

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

Word of warning about the Vapexhale - the bamboo tube will break of its own accord and you will be charged a lot of money to have it replaced. For that reason, I would most definitely not recommend this product.

• Like 4

Damn. To be honest I've been impressed with how tough mine is. I've knocked it over and dropped it countless times with no ill effects. The hydratubes are another story...

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Bubbles Depot said:

To be honest I've been impressed with how tough mine is. 

I'm really puzzled as to how mine broke, maybe I've just been unlucky and the bamboo was a poorly blown piece.

E2A: To be fair, I haven't heard of this happening to anyone else so people should only give a little credence to my advice and just be aware that this might happen.

Edited by mrrichiet
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, mrrichiet said:

Word of warning about the Vapexhale - the bamboo tube will break of its own accord and you will be charged a lot of money to have it replaced. For that reason, I would most definitely not recommend this product.

I've had mine for around 2 and half years maybe even 3 years now, I use it daily and I haven't broken  the bamboo tube and I've cleaned it several times

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Joolz said:

I've had mine for around 2 and half years maybe even 3 years now, I use it daily and I haven't broken  the bamboo tube and I've cleaned it several times

I've had a update from Vapefiend. I think it's very reasonable and shows good customer service so I'm going to post the response here (it also explains what might have happened):

Although glass isn't technically covered under warranty, if the break is inside the Bamboo there's no sign of impact or that it was caused by misuse then we can replace the Bamboo free of charge; however we will need our technician to examine your unit and confirm the cause of the break. Very rarely the Bamboo's can break due to stress from the heater placement, which does sound like a possibility here from your description. 

If our technician determines the break is a result of a drop or misuse after checking the internals, the fee for replacement would be £70 payable on completion of repairs. 

I think this demonstrates that buying from Vapefiend is a Grade A move!

• Like 6
Our technician has just completed service and identified that a heater fault was responsible for your Bamboo breaking, the unit overheats causing thermal shock. 

Replacing the Bamboo would not resolve this, and our technician was unable to repair the heater in your unit. Due to the fault not being repairable, your Cloud EVO is eligible for free replacement under the 3 year manufacturer's warranty.

I can't really say fairer than that.

• Like 9

Nice @mrrichiet! I've broken my bamboo once, knocked the unit over the hydra tube was fine but snapped the joint on the bamboo, I think it was only £50 then too.

mines well out of warranty now, good job she's semi-retired - saving her for nail usage when I start rosining in future.

were you using your tuned right up for long periods or what? 

• Like 1

Now that you ask it occurs to me that I never actually used it at max temperature and I'd never had it on for long periods at a time. I reckon the heater has been running in the regions of 100's of hours so it's not had that much use. The tube could have broken ages ago and it was only when the mouthpiece got a bit sticky and I pulled a bit harder that it became apparent!

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone fancy loaning me a basket or two until vapefiends back in stock? 

I would repay the favour

Mine are almost perished haha

Edited by Greenscreen
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

@vapefiend

https://www.xhl3.com/

As these guys are now toast is there any alternative to the herb baskets? 

The baskets were always the weakest link with the cloud EVO imo and i have lost count of how many i have gone through.

Unless there is some sort of replacement in the not too distant future i am going to be left looking at a very expensive white elephant and the cost of a new vape :( 

Edited by mendeleev
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/04/2022 at 7:58 PM, mendeleev said:

@vapefiend

https://www.xhl3.com/

As these guys are now toast is there any alternative to the herb baskets? 

The baskets were always the weakest link with the cloud EVO imo and i have lost count of how many i have gone through.

Unless there is some sort of replacement in the not too distant future i am going to be left looking at a very expensive white elephant and the cost of a new vape :( 

just read this,my goodness! not nice to see em go under....didnt they have the patent on the heater or something? Any ways too late now.....

kind regards hdOG