VapeXhale Cloud EVO Vaporizer

vapefiend

I just cant be arsed tbh lol i cant even remember how,i'm lying i can.. upload to lappy, resize ect ect ohh i will when i rememember lol

kind regards hd

Edited by hazydays

@@DD2001

Here's some pics as promised.

A small bit of QWISO, soz for the crappy pic...

A finally the milk shot. The vapour can go even denser with a higher temp and a big draw, but it's not even 10 in the morning yet and I have things to do so I took it steady. Still a bit mashed though...

• Like 13

@@BigJohnny lol ten in the morning!! used to be me,couldnt do it now lol...wouldnt get nothing done...well weekdays anyway..!

kind regards hd

eta nice milk shot!

Just finished a 24 hour shift mate, I reckon I deserve a bad lol

• Like 2

Got my cloud a few weeks ago. It is the best home vape on the market for me at least.

Expensive but worth it for any self respecting 420er.

Blank

• Like 3

I'm sure they're great. I just daren't buy one... I'd break it within a week I'm sure.

Far too clumsy. I've knocked over and dropped my e-nano more times than I'd like to admit to :wassnnme:

I'm sure they're great. I just daren't buy one... I'd break it within a week I'm sure.

Far too clumsy. I've knocked over and dropped my e-nano more times than I'd like to admit to :wassnnme:

They're far more solid than you'd expect DD. Mine has taken lots of knocks and drops. Worst case scenario, you break the internal glass, which costs £50 to replace.

• Like 1

They're far more solid than you'd expect DD. Mine has taken lots of knocks and drops. Worst case scenario, you break the internal glass, which costs £50 to replace.

That's not too bad tbh. Does it go back to the US for warranty/repair work?

Don't you lot go talking me into buying one lol

Edited by DD2001
  • Like 1

That's not too bad tbh. Does it go back to the US for warranty/repair work?

Don't you lot go talking me into buying one lol

Our qualified technician, who was trained by VapeXhale, does it right here at the Vapeloft :-)

Edited by vapefiend
  • Like 2