VapeXhale Cloud EVO Vaporizer

vapefiend

Yes you can't use the nails inverted. My favourite is the Turbine, but they're all very good. For a limited time we're giving free foots with every hydratube package.

@@vapefiend

Hi mate, gonna pull the trigger on one of these tomorrow, I can just about afford one. Are you still giving a free foot away? Also, do you recommend the honeycomb or the turbine? I suppose they are very similar and down to personal preference? Can't wait tbh.

• Like 1

Hi Johnny,

Hydrafeet are no longer included as the package now contains 2 x vapexnail (worth £35), and the new glass is all wide and flat-based so doesn't strictly speaking need a foot. But you can add one on for £14.99!

Turbine is the bigger seller, they're all pretty good though.

• Like 1

Hi Johnny,

Hydrafeet are no longer included as the package now contains 2 x vapexnail (worth £35), and the new glass is all wide and flat-based so doesn't strictly speaking need a foot. But you can add one on for £14.99!

Turbine is the bigger seller, they're all pretty good though.

Ok nice one, those vapenails look interesting, I've got a bit of oil stashed so that's a bonus. Literally can't stretch to a foot right now so it's cool that it's not a necessity. Looking forward to getting this (I'm off work Thurs so it'll be getting a good try out). Thanks for the reply and advice.

• Like 1

Well VF, after first impressions you have another very happy customer. As always, second to none service, I ordered about 1pm yesterday and it arrived 10am this morning.

This thing isn't a vapouriser, it's a steam train. Smooth clouds of flavourfull vapour. Already I can see the efficiency judging by the effects from such a small amount of herb. Had my first ever dab as well with some oil I've been saving, wow. The first thing I noticed was I didn't have to cough the vapour was so smooth. The second thing I noticed was that I was grinning from ear to ear. So far so good, I reckon all the overtime Ive had to do to buy this is going to be worth it.

• Like 14

@ BigJohnny - enjoy! :) It's a beast! Did you get a hydra tube?

I got mine on the weekend from Vapefiend so great service.

Am absolutely loving mine. :wub: The taste is amazing and it smashes me. Just bought a load of those easy load bowls as the 2 it comes with will get clogged up quickly, especially since I'm going to be doing more hash as well as weed.

:bong:

• Like 1

@@Vapehead

Yep, got the turbine. I was more than pleased with how sturdy it is and how thick the glass is. I was surprised how small the unit is, more discreet than I imagined. Like everyone says, the unit gets hot but the supplied cover seems to solve that small issue.

It knocks the Extreme Q way out of the park in terms of flavour, effect and speed of effect, almost like taking bong hits but without the nasty side of setting fire to stuff then inhaling it... clean, smooth, tasty etc etc.

I don't want to come across as too eager as I've only just got it and after spending that much cash I really wanted to like it, but... I really do like it.

Definitely impressed with the Cloud Evo. I'm loving the glass nails, so much so, I've done a run of QWISO today...

Quick question, is it OK to leave on all evening as opposed to turning it off after each session?

Definitely impressed with the Cloud Evo. I'm loving the glass nails, so much so, I've done a run of QWISO today...

Quick question, is it OK to leave on all evening as opposed to turning it off after each session?

I turn it off after each session as there's an auto shut off. The light goes red if I leave it for a good while and the unit is hot, sometimes it flashes. I turn it off when it does that and leave it for a couple of minutes and it's fine after that. I used to leave the SSV on all day, which is really lazy, but it did get used a lot.

Made some ISO yesterday,evaporated for 24 hours and decarbed in the oven for 15 mins.

Just a pinhead sized dab in the nail, dial at 2 o'clock and I get one tasty,dense,massive mind blowing hit. A proper smack in the forehead.

I cannot recommend the Cloud Evo enough. People are gonna get sick of my harping on about it lol

• Like 1

3 things.

1. Don't forget to put the cap on the ELB unless you want herb to shoot up into the hydratube when you inhale lol

2. What's the easiest way to load sticky oil into the xnail?

3. Less is more with dabbing, got the sweats last night and had to go to bed lol lol

• Like 6

Right,finally managed to give it some stick last night......GAME CHANGER......simple as that! it absolutely smashes you,the hits are so hard! @@BigJohnny i try to be really careful

with it all tbh,with all the glass etc...

I found it gets really hot too@@Vapehead,i found my nice setting round about 10 oclock,half fill the elb and get 3 really nice hits out of it! When i say hits i mean HITS! Lets be honest

half full its probably not even half a one skinner. Took been stoned to a new level last night!

kind regards hd

eta.......nails good too!

Edited by hazydays
  • Like 5