VapeXhale Cloud EVO Vaporizer

vapefiend

vapexhale-cloud-evo-standard.pngvapexhale-swagger-sidecirc.pngvapexhale-SSFGHydraline.jpg

The VapeXhale Cloud EVO, the new, improved version of the multiple-award winning VapeXhale Cloud, is quite simply the future of high-end home vaporizer units. The result of a painstaking creative process by a team of true vaporists, The Cloud EVO has already marked itself out as a prize-winning game-changer in the vaporizer world, for the first time challenging the mighty Volcano for the crown of the World's Finest Vaporizer.

The Cloud EVO employs an all-glass vapour pathway, meaning that the thick, tasty clouds of vapour you inhale are in no way tainted by electrical components, plastics, or the heating element. This ensures that the flavour and purity of the vapour produced by The Cloud EVO is truly second to none.

The Cloud EVO is not only powerful, but it's efficient too. It employs VapeXhale's trademarked PerpetuHeat technology, an ingenious convection-powered heat-on-demand system which is wrapped around the internal glass "bamboo". The fresh air you inhale is heated as it drawn through the unit and over your herbs or concentrates, minimizing wastage and maximizing flavour and effect. The PerpetuHeat System, updated for the Cloud EVO, generates quick, consistent, smooth and non-eroding heat, so that no matter your inhalation style, you will always be able to inhale thick and tasty clouds of vapour, time after time, without putting your lungs under unnecessary strain.

cloud-side.jpg

The Cloud EVO is incredibly easy to use, with a full temperature-control dial, auto shut off and EZ load bowls". It can also be used with any 18mm bubbler or water-pipe. But its crowning glory is the HydraTube system, which moisture conditions and ice-cools vapour as you inhale, resulting in the coolest, most flavourful and least irritating vaporizer experience known to man. You won't believe how smooth it hits!

Each VapeXhale Cloud package come with:
VapeXhale Cloud EVO unit
2 x EZ Load Bowls
User Manual
Glass Mouthpiece or HydraTube of your choice
3 year manufacturer's warranty

Free Next Working Day Delivery by Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm for UK customers. Orders must be placed before 3pm.

I can honestly say this is the planet's best vaporizer. I barely use anything else these days. Take a look at http://www.vapefiend.co.uk/cloudevo

Edited by vapefiend
  • Like 8

Hi @@NMW

The Swagger Circ is no longer being produced, it has now been replaced by the SideCirc.

We should have individual hydratubes within a month or so, at the moment we do have some SSFG Hydralines, but only as part of Cloud Evo packages.

All the best

Vapefiend

• 1 month later...

@@vapefiend

Liking the look of these VF, some of the reviews are exceptional. I have the Extreme Q and the Solo, i never use the EQ, I much prefer the Solo. Is the Evo worth paying 3 times the price of an EQ ( plus extra for the hydratube)? And do the concentrate nails work well?

Hey Johnny,

Yes the Evo is amazing. everything about it works well- I've never come across another vape that's as good

Nice one. I best get saving for when they are back in stock.

@@vapefiend

Hey mate, have you any idea when these will be back in stock. Ive been offered some overtime at work so might be able to afford one next payday but I'm not killing myself if they won't be in stock for a while. Cheers.

@@vapefiend

Hey VF, sorry for all the questions but if I'm going to spend this much money, I need to know I'm making the right purchase. What hydratube do you recommend? I think the best option would be one that fits on top of the unit, as opposed to having the unit inverted because the glass nails won't work inverted - the oil would run down the nail. Is that correct? And does the hydratube come with the stand, I know in the US you seem to have to fork out yet more cash for the stand (foot)? Cheers.

• Like 2

Some of the hits look so milky it looks more like smoke, especially the oil hits that's just crazy.

I might have to get one of these, I'm fed up of filling noisey volcano bags.

@@vapefiend

Hey VF, sorry for all the questions but if I'm going to spend this much money, I need to know I'm making the right purchase. What hydratube do you recommend? I think the best option would be one that fits on top of the unit, as opposed to having the unit inverted because the glass nails won't work inverted - the oil would run down the nail. Is that correct? And does the hydratube come with the stand, I know in the US you seem to have to fork out yet more cash for the stand (foot)? Cheers.

Yes you can't use the nails inverted. My favourite is the Turbine, but they're all very good. For a limited time we're giving free foots with every hydratube package.

• Like 2