VapeXhale Cloud EVO Vaporizer

vapefiend

I would just like to update my thoughts on the Cloud Evo after owning it for a few weeks. My first impressions have lasted, it's a beast and my go to piece. I've used it everyday since owning it and I can't see any reason not to continue to do so. Well worth the investment.

One thing I will say, it's important to keep the hydratube clean, especially the bit that fits onto the vape as if you let the oil build up too much, the tube can have a tendency to stick slightly to the vape. Not an issue, just a good excuse to keep things nice and clean.

Definitely important to keep it all clean, you get the best hits that way too.

I only just discovered this stuff called RezBlock, it's amazing for these hydratubes, you basically put a couple of drops of this natural liquid into the water in any water tool, and it stops the sticky residue building up on the inside of the tube! You just have to change the water like every day or so. I immediately found out who makes it and ordered some in!

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Argh, I feel some money is going to be spent soon......just how much to tell the missus it cost is the question :lookaround:

Lose the misses, get an Evo...

• Like 5

Argh, I feel some money is going to be spent soon......just how much to tell the missus it cost is the question :lookaround:

dont forget "420" as your discount code...it reduces the overall cost insignificantly lol

• Like 3

dont forget "420" as your discount code...it reduces the overall cost insignificantly lol

Does it? Didnt know that when I ordered mine, oh well, it's still worth the money I paid.

Eta: just checked, I knocks off £8.33. Even still, better than nowt.

Eta2: just seen you put insignificantly lol

Edited by BigJohnny
  • Like 2

haha keep the missus and get an Evo I think :lookaround:

haha

lol. Seriously though, if you're into vaping then it's a wonderful piece of kit. Love mine, it's rendered my Extreme Q redundant.

Oh man why do I keep coming back to this thread and winding myself up :russian:?

It does sound like a a great bit of kit but my V1 herbalaire is still going strong and doing the job nicely. So in terms of stonability, what does the cost of a week in Croatia give me over what I've already got?

Oh man why do I keep coming back to this thread and winding myself up :russian:?

It does sound like a a great bit of kit but my V1 herbalaire is still going strong and doing the job nicely. So in terms of stonability, what does the cost of a week in Croatia give me over what I've already got?

No idea about Croatia but if you happy with your vape, why change it? I was never convinced by my Extreme Q, in fact, I think the Solo is actually better. But I wanted a decent home vape so went for the Evo.

But I'm the type of person who is never happy with what ive got and think that something out there is always better, and the Evo has stopped me thinking that... Fuck it, just get one...

• Like 4

I was the same before i got mine,they went out of stock while i dithered! Finally got the card out,still struggled though lol .I have to say now i have got used to it,its the dogs,

it really is! Absolutely smashes me........

kind regards hd

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I took the plunge on one of these a few weeks ago and had great reservations parting with so much cash.

Prior to this, I had owned several other vapes and at first thought they were great. However, after a few weeks, I would still go back to bongs as they didn't quite give me what I wanted. Granted the stoning is different from vaping, but trying to get big hits and mucho vapour, if at all possible, was an advanced breathing exercise to say the least.

I got the Evo with just the mouthpiece at first and now have a 3rd party bubbler for it which works great. I had some issues with combustion at higher temps with flowers following very long draws, but since I lowered the temps the hits are great! I haven't quite got on with the xnails yet, but my last batch of bubble isn't full of melty goodness like my first, so will give it more time.

You definitely get a bong type experience and it can produce some proper big milky hits as promised. After all the ones I have tried as well as owned, this is by far the daddy of the home units and delivers impressive results. Have also noticed a reduction in the amount of weed I use but haven't slowed up on the intake or amount of sessions. Its a shit load of cash but well worth it in my opinion!

• Like 1