Blue Cheese

Dinafem-Mark

Beautiful mate quality mines not like that im first timer at this heavey smoker gone home grower im only doin the 1 my first i got as a cutting its 6 weeks in on wensday it all looks good im not exspecting alot im growin under a 200 watt cfl growlight its 2 ft tall and the buds that are there are dense as fuck ! My cola is massive and fattening but in the last week ive not seennso much top bud growth but ne buds coming along the stems now is this normal feesing biobizz bloom

• Like 2

5 nearly 6 weeks in gna give it last feed today n just water for last 4 weeks she looks wicked nice dark green and dripping in trichomes

I would do as @@bigbadbillybob has said. Feed for another 10-14 days this should take you to just under 8 week. This will them give you 10-14 days to give the lady a good flush to give the best end product. You are going to see a lot more growth going on during this next 3-4 weeks. With the budsites getting bigger and stacking up the stems :)

All the best

D-M.

Thank you fella looking forward to my first

No problem what so ever mate would love your thought on the end product once fully trimmed, dry and cured :) still a little way to go yet but the finish line is fast approaching :oldtoker:

All the best

Mark.

So exited fella its unreal just getting to watch her flower and the growth it she does every day !! I would put a picture up but i dont know how ? And i will deffo give her another feed ive been doing feed just water and then feed and just water but shes only small and in a big pot so shes a weekley water i will keep you posted !!!

• Like 1

@@fozzwald92 I could help with uploading pictures if needed? It is not hard mate. If you need me to just pm me and I'll give you my email. Then I can resize and put your pictures up :)

All the best

Mark.

@@Gerfish thanks for the help with the link mate :) much appreciated :oldtoker:

All the best

Mark.

• 1 month later...
On 23/02/2017 at 0:37 PM, Tete said:

I have this in flower at the moment and the smell is just pure lemons.no cheese or blueberry coming through.

Is there a lemon phenotype?? 

Yes we have been coming across a lemon pheno in our blue cheese and this is something I have chatted with the breeding team about :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

Do you know if this lemon phenotype fattens up at all?

The bud structure is very light and airy,I'll post some pictures over the weekend to give you a better idea of what i mean.

• Like 1

On 01/03/2017 at 7:16 PM, Tete said:

Do you know if this lemon phenotype fattens up at all?

The bud structure is very light and airy,I'll post some pictures over the weekend to give you a better idea of what i mean.

Some shots would be great mate :) a good friend runs our blue cheese and there is a lemon pheno that has a more light haze structure :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

here is a pic mate,it is almost like lemon haze!

ill take a few more over the next couple of weeks.

how often does this pheno show up?

large.58c06851b46a5_Bluecheese1.jpg

• Like 5

On 08/03/2017 at 8:33 PM, Tete said:

here is a pic mate,it is almost like lemon haze!

ill take a few more over the next couple of weeks.

how often does this pheno show up?

large.58c06851b46a5_Bluecheese1.jpg

It has been showing up quite a bit of late and it is something that I have asked the breeding team about. We did a 50 plant test run and has 3 phenos

1 heavy cheese

2 cheese with the blueberry taste 

3 lemon haze type pheno with a slight cheese smell once cured :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

I suppose that's coming from the skunk somewhere down the line then? 

I was hoping for the cheese with blueberry taste..genetics! lol

• Like 1

I'm really excited about this now. I got a couple of complimentary Blue Cheese seeds with my Dinafem order last year and didn't have room to grow them until now. The blueberries and cheese was tempting enough but if I end up with some lemon haze I'll be really chuffed. :) 

• Like 2