Blue Cheese

Dinafem-Mark

Silent seeds have been tempting me too. Dinafem are still available out there you just have to look. Dipping my toe back in to the fem game next run and have a few tins of unopened dinafem. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Silent seeds

Now there's a coincidence...I started two of their B-45's and two Gorilla Frost just a couple of days ago, really looking forward to these

and a couple have already started. I'll be putting up some pics once they get going. :yep:

• Like 2

I’ll keep me eyes peeled for those @stu914 :) just been looking on their site. No warnings about shipping to the UK from the EU. Noticed attitude had run out of a couple of the 3 packs already so thought I’d look at cutting out the middleman. Good luck with ‘um bud :yep:

• Like 1

Shame they don't still have the Remo Chemo and the Gorilla (unless thats the gorilla frost now). Luckily I have one seed of Gorilla left and a 5 pack of Remo -_-

• Like 1