Blue Cheese

Dinafem-Mark

DINAFEM BLUE CHEESE

Blue Cheese is a hybrid created using two plants that have a great reputation, the UK Cheese and Blueberry.

Blue Cheese is an Indica with a powerful and relaxing effect with lots of resin, and a high production of about 500 grams per square meter indoors. It stretches a lot, so it is advisable not to let it grow over 40 cm in height when growing indoor, as easily triples his height at flowering.

It has a unique aroma of berries, sweet, fruity, with a clear and persistent background of old Cheese. The taste is incomparable, strong, fruity, sweet and spicy with a Cheese aftertaste.

Plants with clearly Blueberry predominance will turn purple when it's cold at night, but since outdoors it is harvested early, only in colder regions they will fully change their colour.

Thanks to the fast Blueberry genetic from our mother collection, our Blue Cheese is very suitable for outdoor growing because it is faster than usual strains on the market.

• Sex: Feminized
  • UK Cheese x Blueberry
  • Indoor flowering: 50 days
  • Outdoor harvest: Early October
  • Indoor yield: 550 g/m2
  • Outdoor height: 3 m
Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 8

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can I ask, it says early October harvest. I am at 57N lat and planted 4 outdoors as an experiment in April.

They THRIVED however its getting a bit cold now - this pic was taken a week or two ago.

I doubt they will survive, do you have any hardy seeds ( autos preferably ) like blue cheese that will survive colder climates?

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@@BlackGrouse if you want a faster finisher maybe auto blue cheese would be a good replacement?. If not any of our xxl range of autos will be finished much faster than photoperiod strains :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark cheers mate, would you believe we have had bad frosts and they are STILL going strong! Auto's next year, at my climate would April/may be OK to plant if in a polly tunnel?

• Like 1

@@BlackGrouse April/may would be perfect mate for the autos in a pollytunnel :) you could do multiple starts with the autos and still be finished by early October ;)

These are Hardy plants mate and I've known strains go until mid November. Can I ask how far from harvest is the lady blue cheese?

All the best

D-M.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

@@BlackGrouse the auto blue cheese is identical to the photoperiod strain just faster finisher and a slightly lower yield but the faster time allows for double the crop :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Why does my blue cheese smell like sweaty socks but to the touch smells absaloutly denk ! 5 weeks in tomorrow ??

This I'm not to sure of mate. Usually blue cheese stinks but not of sweaty socks rather a very pungent skunk smell. What smells are you getting from the actual buds?

All the best

D-M.

@@fozzwald92 this is a strange one. My mate only grows our blue cheese and I've not herd of this strange smell you describe.

Can I ask how long into the flower phase are you? Please keep me posted on the progress mate🖒

All the best

D-M.

5 nearly 6 weeks in gna give it last feed today n just water for last 4 weeks she looks wicked nice dark green and dripping in trichomes

• Like 1

i would feed it for another fortnight before flushing it, , they usually pack on the weight in weeks 5-8.

heres one i prepared earlier, as they say in Blue peter style

she was a fat budded beautygallery_87390_10292_5350.jpggallery_87390_10292_44411.jpg

• Like 9