Blue Cheese

Dinafem-Mark

3 hours ago, McHazy said:

Mmmmm lookin forward tae tryin these :yep:

I'm seeing a low of growers go back to some older strains which is super cool to see ;)

Some of the older strains still kicking ass  :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 5

@Dinafem-Mark Aye man I want somethin wi a proper fuckin stank aboot it ye know what we used tae caw "jail bait weed" up here lol 

The kinda stuff that the smell would follow ye for hours after a joint browsin through shops an that wi ye pointin out the best munchies through the fug of stench lol

• Like 2

@McHazy Blue Cheese stinks dude As you know ;)

I love the Chem strains but Cheese based strains have that certain stench lol

A bit of cheese now and then is a treat these days ;). Never thought I'd say that lol

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

Thats a fact.....the old cheese used to be everywhere, not any more, its all star-bog (not a spelling mistake)  this and cookies that-  these days, ....

..these young uns dont know what they are missing .

im doing 4 just now, the blue cheds a winner, one of my all time faves....

didnt do a diary this time, i had lots of heat and root issues early on with the heat, so just flipped them to get them finished.

first couple are blue cheeses, next ones critical +2 and mobys, last pics blue cheese, its gone all sativa on me ha ha .

these look really sparse thanks to me flipping early, not a reflection on the strain. next grow is gonna be more of these in a scrog, and the BIG big Kush kilo contender.large_29.JPGlarge_25.JPGlarge_30.JPGlarge_28.JPGlarge_24.JPG

• Like 9

Aye I miss the old strains ye couldnae go wrong wi northern lights or white widow cheese hell most of the skunk variations  to be honest I could go on long enough they appear to have vanished

The g13 widow I just grew for example nice smoke aye nice taste nice high nice smell :yep:

But it is emphatically not the white widow of old which would bleed through fucking walls just by breaking open a nug

E2A just saw the strains ye run lol weird my next lot be blue cheese critical cheese an mobys lol

Edited by McHazy
  • Like 3

Yeah, i know what you mean, the old widow used to be a cracking strain, but its long gone i reckon....

good plant choices  - all of them, altho ive not done the critical cheese before, it sounds nice. the other 2 i know are nice...

hope they fly for you mate...

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I'm seeing a low of growers go back to some older strains which is super cool to see ;)

Some of the older strains still kicking ass  :headbang:

Mark..

nice weed is nice weed isn't it, no matter what folk name it or how old it is, to many get hung up on the newest thing like some fashion statement these days. 

fads come and go but quality never goes out of style.:bong:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 7

On 12/08/2020 at 3:09 PM, HazyDaze said:

to many get hung up on the newest thing like some fashion statement these days. 

fads come and go but quality never goes out of style.:bong:

Well said :cheers:

Mark..

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Are the auto version still available and anyone know how they do outdoors? 

Smoking this strain currently and it’s banging. Exactly what I’ve been looking for 

7 hours ago, AnonyMice said:

Are the auto version still available

Dinafem got shut down a couple of years ago. The Spanish rozzers went after the parent company and seized all their assets (the bunch of bastards) 

• Like 2