The Random Thread

whats_luring

Perfect weather to get to work on clearing your plots & im taking advantage of this wind & giving a few tree a helping hand with the ropes !

Edited by whats_luring

fook me I am developing love handles with all this hibernation weather. Gonna need some prep work just to get back to a decent shape again! :puke:

lol

• Like 2

Few things been doing my head in recently about this force flowering business & how im going to go about it ect with the frame and stuff but i just found some old caravan awning poles which will make a fine structure!

poles

All old tent poles ect have come to good use !

• Like 2

This weather should create some good breaks in the canopy or even create good growing space for pot/container grows, gonna have a good mooch about tomorrow to see what has fell!

going to take the kids out for a stroll in some woods/fields i found on googull

two birds and all that

Sounds good buddy, have a good day :yep:

I've got so many beans I don't know what to do with them all and NO I'M NO SALES MAN lol

Where have all the old GG members gone ? :fear:

Edited by SatIndica

Was going to start a topic but thought I'd ask in here first...

Has anyone had any problems whilst growing out cuttings taken from the following strains: royal Nepal, mighty freeze and leb27?

Stories of success welcomed. Thanks!

Guest RandyBoBandy

I've got so many beans I don't know what to do with them all and NO I'M NO SALES MAN lol

Where have all the old GG members gone ? :fear:

same place you are ? another forum

Guest RandyBoBandy

ah sorry dude... i thought you was over the other forum with muds jgp and so on.... i see a post here in the gg section by you then see it over there and thought that must be you, my bad

there over seedheaven

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 1