The Random Thread

whats_luring

Pictures look amazing panik, good work mate ;)

On a side note I've just woke up, opened my lap top and there was a flat joint in there :D:mmmmmmm:

• Like 6

Pictures look amazing panik, good work mate ;)

On a side note I've just woke up, opened my lap top and there was a flat joint in there :D:mmmmmmm:

Kin el mate I remember seeing a flic of your laptop keyboard, I bet there's about an oz under the keys

• Like 1

Kin el mate I remember seeing a flic of your laptop keyboard, I bet there's about an oz under the keys

It is abit dirty lol Im going to give it a clean to see what i can get out of it.

Iv sent some beans in to jools for the project storm auction, all you outdoor guys might be interested theres

some maroks , purple maroks, easy sats, freezecheese89, frizzies, and some easyskunk crosses I made last year, I got some running indoors at the mo looks to be some good pheno's to be had....

• Like 5

They are both still great meat-and-potato strains mate,red-purps are also worth looking into from female seeds stable :rockon:

Just took these pics sledge..............

DSC 0204 (Large)

DSC 0203 (Large)

DSC 0200 (Large)

DSC 0199 (Large)

DSC 0197 (Large)

DSC 0194 (Large)

DSC 0192 (Large)

DSC 0191 (Large)

• Like 3