The Random Thread

whats_luring

@CheechChongReturns Nice work dude, sounds like you got it all planned out. Look forward to seeing how the project goes

@Stigofthedank Yes mate. They were good members, diaries were always interesting but the silly fuckers got involved with Vice of all people 🙈

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Aphatspliff said:

Yes mate. They were good members, diaries were always interesting but the silly fuckers got involved with Vice of all people 🙈

Yeah it is the people I was thinking of, well someone was going to do it :bangin: ah well done now lol

The TFZ was watching that on YouTube before I joined here haha lol 

• Like 1

I just had to carry an Irishman whom was covered in his own piss to his front door. I found him face down and the bottom of my grove. I thought he was dead at first.

Turns out he lives in the flat above me haha. 

Happy Saint Paddy's day lol

Edited by Underdog
  • Like 1
  • WOW 1
  • Haha 3

When you do the first stem rub on a new cross and you get some sweet flavours slap you in the nostrils 🤑🍀

Gonna have to do a run of these asap .

Gorilla Cookie Auto X Gorilla Zkittlez Auto. 

20 days in, one has pre-flowers . So lets hope shes in a blunt in 60 more .

I'll settle for short , fast and stinky. 

• Like 4

On 17/03/2024 at 10:18, Aphatspliff said:

Nice cross @CheechChongReturns the Red Purps you used… is that something you’ve held onto from old stock or from a more recent release? I know the Aliens used to love that one but seemed to just change one year 

this is correct.. they went from small purple buds to huge green and purple plants.. potency lacked in the end to.. Was quite strong the original.

• Like 3

Check out the smoke bomb device on the fleeing car . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Stress testing these cross testers.

Only one showing any weakness so far and it did get abused. 

The little one in flower is an Auto that I stunted in bad soil . It was stuck at 2 sets of yellow leaves when i cleaned the soil and repotted it at 4 weeks old. 

4 weeks on its a spliff on a stick , but I got the humidity ramped up , so I can see how she copes with mold .

large.IMG_20240401_004837.jpg.bc5e76d6b124a771202ac4dd6c2351a5.jpglarge.IMG_20240401_004618.jpg.323a0d881449f3e78afd5ddb6d66b4b4.jpg

• Like 10

This year's mix.

IMG_8158.jpg

IMG_8159.jpg

1 bucket of Miracle grow (I didn't specifically choose that, for me any half decent compost will do) 

1 bucket of home made riddled compost with 20% Biochar. Hot AF.

and 

1 bucket of Perlite.

ATB

PR

@j.o.i.n.t Notice anything interesting in the first pic?

Edited by Punta Roja
  • Like 8

@Tommy tucker dude the coppers round here got one of them big bastards.

I know cos i seen it in action back a year or 2 and its scary as feck what it can pick up the thing was fitted with 4k and infrared cameras.

The dumb plod happily showed me what it could do and the zoom on the fucking thing was mental.

If that thing flew over a plot forget it.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

anyone grown dutch passions cinderella jack auto ??

• Like 1

Any body know what plant this is large.Resize_20240513_101048_8035.jpg.9e315fb9685c6bf386a51c2a9fda132e.jpg

There's loads around my plots. 

Just wondering if it's worth leaving them for the rabbits coz they popping up everywhere. 

Thank you

• Like 2