The Random Thread

whats_luring

Im currently brainfrazzled when thinking about what im going to put were & of what

Im currently trying to find a good yeilding indica with some good mold resistance that yeilds well to force flower in the summer,im thinking about just using the freebies ill be getting or i could pop these 5 bagseed i got here veg em in an average condition until they naturally show cut the males and just let em as big as they can in 12 weeks then give em the dark chamber for june/july!

Still gotta chuck my lime on the ground aswell ffs

:shutup:

Edited by whats_luring
  • Like 1

Sounds good buddy, have a good day :yep:

@@resinous palms

It was a very nice day with the Family

one eye on my little one and the other two on "were could i plant"

also found lots and lots of freshly planted trees and shrubs, these all had great looking

green mesh cages!!!!

Just hope the weather is as nice this weekend,we may go exploring the woods again.

This time im taking with me a backpack and cutters for the Zip tyes used on them. they even have nice wooden

battens which may end up in my bag as well

strange weather tonight here like an Aug evening.Beer weed out the back looking at the stars again.

With NO coat or hat on

jk

Edited by jkhuk

@@resinous palms

It was a very nice day with the Family

one eye on my little one and the other two on "were could i plant"

also found lots and lots of freshly planted trees and shrubs, these all had great looking

green mesh cages!!!!

Just hope the weather is as nice this weekend,we may go exploring the woods again.

This time im taking with me a backpack and cutters for the Zip tyes used on them. they even have nice wooden

battens which may end up in my bag as well

Not having a go mate but if the shrubs and trees are young you should maybe leave the cages, they'll probably get munched without them. Have a look around and you'll find plenty of them on more established plants which don't need them.

Can i ask, you said you have 3 eyes... Where is the extra one?

Went to the Man mo temple on sunday,burnt some incense and a prayer to Mo,the god of war(which includes guerilla warefare)for a good season ahead(must have worked because I got back last night and spent all of today trimming) :lookaround:

DSC 0054 (Large)

DSC 0243 (Large)

DSC 0247 (Large)

DSC 0252 (Large)

DSC 0251 (Large)

DSC 0256 (Large)

DSC 0257 (Large)

• Like 5

anyone done any clam based fertilizers before? was down the beach with family today, perfect opportunity to sneak off for an hour, recruit a gang of small children (told the labourers & parents it was for my strawberries!) and grab all the storm killed clams out of their shells and into my bucket for some seriously aromatic fertilizer making fun! They're having a soak in some tapwater now to remove some salinity before tomorrows mashup with a log & massive stainless stockpot, I then intend to add some rainwater, put fine netting over the bucket of clam mush and stir/aerate when I remember, then either foliar spray or dilute & feed soil

My fingers still honk after 8 or more washes, I can't wait til this starts bubblin :chef:

will all my plants die?

burnt some incense and a prayer to Mo,the god of war(which includes guerilla warefare)

Never underestimate the power of the gods on your side,random pics from yesterday.

DSC 0281 (Large)

DSC 0279 (Large)

DSC 0278 (Large)

DSC 0276 (Large)

DSC 0274 (Large)

DSC 0273 (Large)

DSC 0271 (Large)

• Like 7