Cannabis Cup 2013? Worth it or not?

mellowyellow420

@@Hiphip Yes we did visit the Rijks museum and it was impressive but the best for me was the M.C Escher gallery at the tropical museum.. We didn't do much walking as the trams are a doddle to use when you have google maps..

• Like 3

Had a great time in the Dam as always.

The expo was very interesting as it was my first one. ,I did pick up a good glass city bong and some shoreline seeds by devils harvest ..It was bloody cold in the joint and I left after a few hours.

I think I walked 20 miles over the 4 days and was glad to get rested back home.The amount of people there at this time of the year was not what I was expecting atoll,it was crammed... I will be back I loved it all.... :yep:

It would be nice to know top 3 strains for those who just came back from the Cannabis Cup. Would be great to get advise from you connoisseurs :oldtoker:

Going there in a few weeks ...

Thanks for the pics Blowsterke, what way the Golyoli CBD oil like?

It tasted bad. It does not work for me. I prefer my tinctures. :shock:

• Like 2

@@justnuts I didn't rate any of the flowers there really but the three best were;

Neville's Haze - Hunters café

SourPower - voyagers I didn't get a chance to smoke it but was highly recommended by @

Loudbang - Grey Area. One of the lads really liked it.

I wouldn't recommend flowers in Amsterdam to anyone atm. Only a small percentage was actually flushed. The Shoreline from the Greenplace was nice.

Anyway have a good one m8...

Zion :hippy:

• Like 6

LoudBang was what VRG was smoking when i arrived, @15euro a joint he rated it. Also it sold out very quick, i think he bought the lot lol

My fave was the SSH & Amnesisa from Dampkring, most buds elsewhere were chem grown shitty quality & the same plant labeled as something else......The extracts were of the highest quality tho from what i seen & tested, the waxes were proper nice, ill be making some later today, i feel i missed out lol

Good to finally meet you chaps, hope you all had a great week, the dabfest was good fun for sure :v:

:yinyang:

• Like 4

I thought it was called loudband? :unsure: we got it from voyagers and it was probably my favourite of the trip.

The Sourpower was also really nice, it smelt and looked amazing but sadly as is often the case it didnt really carry through into the taste.

The g13xamnesia, ssh, c5, and c7 were all really nice (and quite similar!) from dampkring but they had quite a lot this year that hadnt been properly dried.

Ive read a lot about the Girl Scout Cookie so grabbed a gram also from dampkring and it was identical to the sample I smoked and found a load of seeds in earlier this year in la.

My mate got a gram of what he was adament was labelled serious6 from greenhouse and marked up as a 16.5E a gram sativa..Anyway, whatever that was it was really nice!

Am really surprised that bushdoctor got third place in the coffeeshop cup with tangie as the sample I got from there was what I would consider average at best.

Was a pleasure as ever to spend time with @@Owderb, @@TheStoneDuk (NevilleDuck) @ and really nice to meet up with @@honey oil @@original-glass @@Zion @@KingBlueRizla and @ for a few alfresco dabs :)

Yeah I think It was loudband come to think of it lolViva also rated it....

We were also talking about that serious 6 from Greenhouse? Wouldn't surprise me if they just bought the strain from Serious. Yeah top man @ nice to meet everyone for sure and thanks again for the dabs. I think everyone was felling it at the dab a doo after we got through the first half :mashed:

Im sure OG grabbed that girls scout haze aswell. Cant for the life ofme remember how it was though lol

• Like 1

Yeah I think It was loudband come to think of it lolViva also rated it....

We were also talking about that serious 6 from Greenhouse? Wouldn't surprise me if they just bought the strain from Serious. Yeah top man @ nice to meet everyone for sure and thanks again for the dabs. I think everyone was felling it at the dab a doo after we got through the first half :mashed:

Im sure OG grabbed that girls scout haze aswell. Cant for the life ofme remember how it was though lol

GSCH I gotta say I was not impressed with it not dried or grown right.... it was the loudband and the SSH that did it for me... I also didn't rate the Tangi but then I like more orange in a "orange bud" really the extracts did it for me the Maple was the cleanest IMO but some of the waxes had a lot more taste.. Was awesome to meet everyone I had a blast :)

• Like 4

cheers vrg it was a great time metting people i havent met before sorry wasnt most active lol was fried on the errl lol, The Fave of my trip was the loudband from voyagers at 15 euro a gram was first smoke i Tried wasone very few that burnt clean and the flavour yhat carried through, i have to admit the only posatives about the dam were meeting you guys and being able to smoke were you like with you guys apary from that its way overpriced and a rip off lol i had anamzing time sadly it wasnt for the weed mostly the extracts and even then we have better at home.

• Like 5

sorry wasnt most active lol.gif was fried on the errl lol.gif

not again ffs imma stop letting on i know you you keep this up :bored:

Edited by Jiffa
  • Like 4

The gsch, diesiel drippin and cookie angel all looked and smelt pretty wicked but could tell was still pretty fresh, taste didn't carry through, also it was English export grown in London sold over priced in amsterdam, I really liked the loudband aswell, voyagers normally do a bio lemon haze which is one of the tastiest and cleanest strains I've smoked in the dam

• Like 1