Cannabis Cup 2013? Worth it or not?

mellowyellow420

Yes. You can buy single ticket admission to the expo only for 50 euro - these day passes are not available in advance.

From googling your question.. lol

Edited by madgiz

can you pay for all the events on the door if no judges passes??

From googling your question.. lol

Go onto the official web sight and enter the promotional code 'danko' for a price reduction on tickets.

Edited by NuVista
  • Like 2

The countdown is on..hope everyone who attends has a good time..

I was hoping to pick up some supplies when in the Dam ie..folier spray and pest treatment .anyone know a good supply shop near central Dam and recommended products.Wondering if I can take these liquids on the plane home,probably not.

Works out just over 17 quid for a day pass bought online with the promo code.. or 46 quid (ish) on the door, saving 30 quid by doing that so well happy with that..... ;)

I'm off to the expo on the wednesday for the day then off to watch the wailers in the evening.... :yahoo:

If you buy a day pass online you don't have to specify which day you want to go it''s valid for one day throughout the wk...

Looking forward to going now...

Might see some of you there, would be good to meet up for a shmoke..... :yahoo:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 3

Is there a web sight with listed events that will be taking place.I didn't know the wailers were playing .I will be on my way home on Wed though as I booked a long weekend.

@@NuVista - Check the page before. :D

Sunday, Nov. 24
1:30pm
Loud Seeds presents: Training Your Palate for Breeding.

3:00pm
Mila of the Pollinator Company presents, “Hash 101” with “El Gato,” Mila, Doug of Hitman Glass and Nikka T. of Essential Extracts.

4:20pm
The 26th Cannabis Cup Opening Ceremonies

8:00pm
At the Melkweg: Voyagers and Phenofinders present Black the Ripper, DJ IQ & DK Nektswon

Monday, Nov. 25
Danny Danko presents a live recording of the podcast Free Weed with a special panel of cultivation experts.

Robert Connell Clarke presents, “Cannabis: Evolution and Ethnobotany,” An open discussion with Robert C. Clarke.

Nico Escondido presents a seminar focusing on successful seed breeding.

5:00pm
Elise McDonough, author of the High Times Official Cannabis Cookbook, presents “The Art of Cannabis Cuisine.”

At the Melkweg: Loud Seeds -- Loud Seeds/Silika Glass/Cloud presents Killer Mike and EL-P

Tuesday, Nov. 26
Bubbleman presents “The Ease of Water and Ice Extraction.”

Cali Connection provides a rousing promotion for its seeds and products.

Wernard Bruining presents a seminar on his miraculous marijuana oil.

Soma of Soma Seeds offers guidance and advice to growing healthy, potent plants.

At the Melkweg: HIGH TIMES Records presents Cam'ron and Smif n Wessun

Wednesday, Nov. 27
Scott of Rare Dankness presents “Colorado Strains and the New Recreational Laws of the Rocky Mountain State.”

The Green House coffeeshop, winner of multiple Cannabis Cups, showcases new samples from Strain Hunters.

Doug Fine, the author of Too High To Fail: Cannabis and the New Green Economic Revolution, presents an open discussion.

Don and Aaron, the leaders of DNA Genetics, offer a map to success.

At the Melkweg: Apothecary Genetics presents The Wailers

Thursday, Nov. 28
Bret Bogue of Apothecary Genetics provides guidance for first-time growers.

Sensi Seed Bank, one of the oldest seed companies in the world, provides historical perspective on the emerging world of canna-business.

Expo Closing Ceremonies

At the Melkweg: HIGH TIMES AWARD Show with Sensi Seeds presenting The Dirty Soul Rockers

10:00pm
Smoke em’ Entertainment and DNA
Genetics present the wax room after party featuring live performances from Berner (Taylor Gang) and Dj Turne

Edited by KingBlueRizla

Thanks man..thats a a long list of events..like every other trip to the dam I will most likely find a seat somewhere and get zoned and not be able to move.. :eek:

I think I will go for Indica based gear only this time and some good hash.I had gear last time I was there and I though I had taken a trip.

Edited by NuVista

have fun one 'n' all who're going!! :blues:

been several times in the Dam, never to the Cup yet thou... jellous now...

PS- Best wishes to Voyagers (rigged or not! :ermm: )... nice crowd in there!

edit: is there a list of the cup entries anywhere?!

Edited by Bones_Chronic

@Bones_Chronic Usually they post a YouTube video of all the entries. Last years took longer for some reason though...

Check out previous years

• Like 1