Cannabis Cup 2013? Worth it or not?

mellowyellow420

I'm not going :( but a couple buddies are. They've attended over the years. More about the country and sites, the show just adds to it ;)

cheers to the lucky ones

Just a quick one............

Were booked to go to Dam for the first week in December. Could this be a really bad time to go just after cannabis cup? Or do you think there'll be a decent amount of weed around the place? I cant quite decide whether its a good thing or bad thing lol

Cheers :yinyang:

Were booked to go to Dam for the first week in December. Could this be a really bad time to go just after cannabis cup? Or do you think there'll be a decent amount of weed around the place? I cant quite decide whether its a good thing or bad thing lol

The price might rise with there being a drought :rofl:

• Like 1

A good thing I'd say. Most if not all the batches the coffee shops were selling for the cup should be still around and the shops should be a lot quieter with the cup tourists having gone home already. Some people I know like to go after the cup for the above reasons.

• 2 weeks later...

when I lived in Amsterdam December was always the driest month for the newest strains, the coffee shops got all their best stuff on the market in the run up to the cup then were pretty much out of stock till Christmas. the dampkring is almost always fully stocked with the good stuff though.

next year im defo going to the cup, in the past ive been in Holland several times while the cup has been on and ive never bothered going, quite fancy it now though, wish I had the cash to go this year, id be grabbing myself a ton of seeds

I booked the flight and hotel back in March.I have been to the Damm several times over the years and its a fun joint although this is my first CC experience.Day pass I think as am gona be on a tight budget.I did read somewhere that there is a bus that leaves for the expo every day from central station,weather that's true or not?.

Anyone recommend a good Indica based smoke there I can vape and a coffee shop with vapes.The last time I was there was 5 years ago and I don't recall seeing vapes atoll.

Edited by NuVista

@@NuVista - If you use the code "danko" on the .com site, you can save $25 from the ticket price. Means you should be able to get a day ticket for just over £15.

• Like 1

@@NuVista - If you use the code "danko" on the .com site, you can save $25 from the ticket price. Means you should be able to get a day ticket for just over £15.

Really!...thanks man I will look into that

.com site?....you mean the official CC site?

OK just checked it out ,Great! that saved me a few quid..Cheers KingBlueRizla

Edited by NuVista