@@budboy94

EF

Edit to add

Suppose can only get £10 for a 0.9g in london but 16 euro for 1g in dam. lol

Edited by Elephant Face

He running tings?

Big in the game?

EF

(Bushdoctor) I am running low on herb any chance on a drop?

(Your man) Just checking easyjet and ryan air will let you know Bruv. Gonna have to charge you travel this time..

Edited by Elephant Face
  • Like 2

It was being sold in the dampkring I bumped into the guy in the bushdoctor though and got talking to him, I asked him the same myself how do you manage that? His reply was you need to know the right people, it was sent in the post from what I could make out don't think they travelled with it @elephantface

• Like 2

What about the cool bus driver that was running the expo pickup.He was playing Cream full blast while ferrying the people to and from the expo.I will upload a vid of this if anyone can explain how I can go about it.

I tried the power plant weed from dampkring which was a good smoke and some opium substitute from a head shop which i mixed with coffee.Not shure if this had any effect as I was smoking also

Edited by NuVista

The gsch, diesiel drippin and cookie angel all looked and smelt pretty wicked but could tell was still pretty fresh, taste didn't carry through, also it was English export grown in London sold over priced in amsterdam, I really liked the loudband aswell, voyagers normally do a bio lemon haze which is one of the tastiest and cleanest strains I've smoked in the dam

Iv smoked the gsc x diesel here and in dam, wasnt for me it tasted skunky but the gsc x haze i tried at the expo smelled amazing but didnt have a great dry so the taste wasnt upto much but sure if we done ourselves could be quite nice.

Had a great time met some great folk smoked some shite weed but doesnt that doesnt matter when you have good company. Thanks again to everyone and a thanks to vrg for all the freebies those grinder cards are cool bro.

Hi5 everyone

• Like 4

I think I got some Girl Scout Cookies Haze or something from Dampkring, but didn't find it overly tasty. Was a good time outside Bushdoctor, was very stoned from the dabs and import hash. :D Nice to be able to dab outside,, would be great in the summer when warmer. That toilet in Bushdoctor is something else, filth doesn't begin to describe it....

Did anyone see if Tweede Karmer had extracts for sale? The original Dampkring did, but the 3 level Dampkring on Haarlemstraat said they don't sell oils as they are illegal... Perhaps owned by different people using the same name?

Edited by KingBlueRizla
  • Like 1

I was over in the dam from tues morning to thursday night with the intentions of going to the cup but i never made there in the end, i had an excellent time wandering the city visiting various coffeeshops i hadnt been to before. I think my two best smokes were C7 pioneer from the Dampkring and hawaiian haze from Abraxas they were pretty clean tasting and had a real good strong high to them, there was an orange strain from greenhouse i cant remember the name of that was pretty tasty too. I did try some serious 6 that i think also came from the greenhouse which wasnt the best tasting but had a lovely clear up high to it. I mainly stuck to the hazes and sativas . The atmosphere over theres really good everyones very friendly and had some good conversations with people. sounds a bit like i didnt miss too much at the cup which isnt too bad then. i didnt get round to smoking any of the extracts although some scots we sat next to on the last day were smoking some and they smelt very sweet and tasty it was just the price that was of putting. didnt realise there was going to be so many people from here over there aswell, this is definetly going to be a yearly holiday from now on

Edited by Abe Froman
  • Like 2

So glad i read this thread! Thanks to everyone who posted recommendations.....C5 for me is some of the best weed ive ever vaped! C7 today....some nice weed knocking around at the moment tbh.....dampkrings menu is awesome! Barneys, again a good menu and a volcona on each table.

Looking for a few others this afty (hunters, voyager) but their not on my app so cant promise i'll find them lol

C5 tho.....15 week flower! Amazing!

Peace

• Like 1

Voyagers is just across the road from the central to the left m8.

Barneys is garbage these days. Same menu for the past few years. Their liberty melt was shit aswell. Wouldn't waste my money in there m8.

Hunters had a lovely Neville's haze last week so well worth a look in there.

Zion :haveadab:

• Like 2