Cannabis Cup 2013? Worth it or not?

mellowyellow420

Indeed, I can PM a link if needed. Look for One Day Pass - EXPO ONLY, for $50, then use "danko" to get it for $25, just over £15. :D

• Like 2

Indeed, I can PM a link if needed. Look for One Day Pass - EXPO ONLY, for $50, then use "danko" to get it for $25, just over £15. :D

Found it man ,cheers :thumsup:

There should be free shuttle buses going from near the park plaza hotel near central station and several coffeeshops provide minibuses. I know Green Place normally has one going from the shop at around middayish.

• Like 1

Anyone recommend a good Indica based smoke there

I had a look at an earlier post regarding this and it was suggested I try Afghan Kush

There should be free shuttle buses going from near the park plaza hotel near central station and several coffeeshops provide minibuses. I know Green Place normally has one going from the shop at around middayish.

I thought the event was usually held in the melkweg? has it been moved?

26th Annual High Times Cannabis Cup Events

Amsterdam Roest
1 Jacob Bontiusplaats
1018 Amsterdam
Netherlands

Sunday, November 24, 2013 at 12:00 PM - Thursday, November 28, 2013 at 6:00 PM (CET)

Sunday, Nov. 24nd
1:30 p.m. — Loud Seeds presents: Training Your Palate for Breeding.
3 p.m. — Mila of the Pollinator Company presents, “Hash 101” with “El Gato,” Mila, Doug of Hitman Glass and Nikka T. of Pink House.
4:20 p.m. — The 26th Cannabis Cup Opening Ceremonies
8 p.m. – @ Melkweg (Old Hall) | Voyagers & Phenofinders present Black the Ripper, DJ IQ & DK Nektswon

Monday, Nov. 25
1:30 p.m. – A live podcast of Free Weed From Danny Danko featuring a panel of cultivation experts.
3 p.m. — Robert Connell Clarke presents, “Cannabis: Evolution and Ethnobotany,” An open discussion with Robert C. Clarke.
4:20 p.m. — TBA
5 p.m. – Elise McDonough, author of the High Times Official Cannabis Cookbook, presents “The Art of Cannabis Cuisine.”
8 p.m. – @ Melkweg (The Max) | Loud Seeds & Silika Glass presents Killer Mike & EL-P

Tuesday, Nov. 26
1:30 p.m. — Bubbleman presents “The Ease of Water and Ice Extraction.”
3 p.m. – Cali Connection provides a rousing promotion for its seeds and products.
4:20 p.m. – TBA
5 p.m. — Soma of Soma Seeds offers guidance and advice to growing healthy, potent plants.
8 p.m. – @ Melkweg (The Max) | HIGH TIMES Records presents Cam’ron and Smoke DZA

Wednesday, Nov. 27
1:30 p.m. – Scott of Rare Dankness presents “Colorado Strains and the New Recreational Laws of the Rocky Mountain State.”
3 p.m. — The Green House coffeeshop, winner of multiple Cannabis Cups, showcases new samples from Strain Hunters.
4:20 p.m. — Doug Fine, the author of Too High To Fail: Cannabis and the New Green Economic Revolution, presents an open discussion.
5 p.m. – Don and Aaron, the leaders of DNA Genetics, offer a map to success.
8p.m. – Apothecary Genetics presents The Wailers

Thursday, Nov. 28
1:30 p.m. – TBA
3 p.m. – Sensi Seed Bank, one of the oldest seed companies in the world, provides historical perspective on the emerging world of canna-business.
4:20 p.m. — Expo Closing Ceremonies
8 p.m. — @ Melkweg (The Max) | The HIGH TIMES Cannabis Cup Awards ShowShow & Sensi Seeds presents The Dirty Soul Rockers

• Like 2

errr, I don't think there is an opening ceremony as such, is there? :unsure:

There are various opening night parties though. I'm going to the Ceres Seeds one hosted by John Sinclair and the Vipers with various other acts, vapes available and a bar and food. There are various others going on and the opening night at the Melkweg :)

errr, I don't think there is an opening ceremony as such, is there? :unsure:

There are various opening night parties though. I'm going to the Ceres Seeds one hosted by John Sinclair and the Vipers with various other acts, vapes available and a bar and food. There are various others going on and the opening night at the Melkweg :)

That Ceres seeds/John Sinclair party looks interesting.Will I be able to pay at the door also as I see a link to buy tickets online?

Edited by NuVista

Yeh, I got an online ticket which I printed off but should be available at the door. May be shit but I thought it might be worth a punt :)

Edited by TheStoneDuk
  • Like 1