Website downtime and slowness

Joolz

You're supposed to clean windows ?

What, inside and out ?

I don't believe you. Next thing you'll be telling me you're supposed to clean your toilet lol

• Like 2

I'm forever sweeping Mammoth corpses from my midden pit.

Maybe I should put a sign up to warn them.

Guest HailCannabis

You clean your windows?

You're supposed to clean windows ?

It's certainly an optional exercise, no obligations....I like to clean mine 'coz I like a clear view when I'm looking at birds or whatever. I liken dirty windows to scratched sunglasses- sure you can see out, but the view is impaired.. :smokin:

Just noticed that firefox spell checker doesn't seem to be working on uk420 since the upgrade :unsure2:

Probably give you some real insight into how atrocious my spelling really is :wassnnme:

Just noticed that firefox spell checker doesn't seem to be working on uk420 since the upgrade :unsure2:

Probably give you some real insight into how atrocious my spelling really is :wassnnme:

right click in the text area of the post screen

select check spelling and then the language you wish to use :)

• Like 2

i can do it using mine, what is your problem?

If I go to uk420.com in Safari there's no option to sign in. There used to be an icon top-right of the screen which enabled me to sign in. There's something different there now which has no effect.

How do you sign in on yours?

if you are in the mobile version then there is a box with 4 squares in. Click that then directly under UK420 it says "sign in" "create account". clicking the signin botton takes you to the login screen

Found it. Clicking that square has no effect until I click 'SSL Connect' under 'Navigation Links'. I didn't have to do that before.

e2a: From settings / Safari I cleared cookies and data and now I dodn't have to do the SSL connect first.

Edited by hairy face
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Chatroom is down !!

I'm assuming its part of the upgrade (hoping)

Or some bloody vandels have smashed up the fone box again

....Drops :yinyang: