Website downtime and slowness

Joolz

Ha ha very funny but it might be worth pointing out that the boards operate differently between pc and certain handheld devices

Just my 2p

Looking good looking good

....drops :yinyang:

• Like 1

Just to say, I could see who "liked", and thought the new way was actually much easier. I'm using Windows 8 on a laptop (Dell, COREi3) with 6 Gig RAM and a full Tb of HD space, and everything worked just perfick.

But its nowt to get excited over is it? "Like", "Rep", I never could see why folks got all in a dither over it.

:unsure: :unsure2:

we're insecure and needy we rep whores

• Like 6

unsure is my favouurite smiley, I feel like that almost all the time

let's give it a go

:unsure:

:unsure2:

I prefer unsure2, it leaves open the possibility that I am unsure for a fucking good reason lol

Edited by Ishmael
  • Like 7

we're insecure and needy we rep whores

Getting a 'rep' point is the only act of kindness I recieve. I need my esteem bolstered by 420 Love :inlove:

It all seems to be working well here now Joolz :rockon:

• Like 3

:unsure:

I think this smiley should be renamed the 'Elvis Lip Like Face' smiley.

green liquor! tried getting it in a few places, to go with my pie mash like, nada/nothing/wtf is that? people just sort of look at you with that elvis lip like face, when you descibe it! (your doing the lip face aint ya?) dont mind pease pudding with my boiled ham btw! whistling.gif

dj....

I think this smiley should be renamed the 'Elvis Lip Like Face' smiley.

uh-huh-huh

Getting a 'rep' point is the only act of kindness I recieve. I need my esteem bolstered by 420 Love :inlove:

have you tried needy whining?

We need the 'Todays active topics' button again lol

Didn't like all the changes when I was on here yesterday but liking it much more today, more like the old 420 than yesterdays site, and we have the homepage back but no COTC :g:

Big up to the 420 crew :wink_kiss:

We need the 'Todays active topics' button again lol

On the left hand side of the main page click 'past 24 hours' and the then click 'new content'..

• Like 2

I've learnt more about how to use this site in the last few days than I have in the 2 years I've been here lol

• Like 5