Website downtime and slowness

Joolz

Ive got better things to be doing than this!

Stop doing it then.

Go and tidy your cave - I assume you still live in a cave: houses are way to progressive.

Rude is criticising the people who own and run a site which you get to use for free, if you don't like it stop posting. It might take you a few visits to get used to the new site if you don't use it very much, but trust me, it's miles better.

Edited by L'Emmerdeur
  • Like 5

Go and tidy your cave - I assume you still live in a cave: houses are way to progressive.

GO TIDY MY CAVE? WHO ASKED YOU? IS THERE ANY NEED FOR THIS?

After Ive already done this?

Cheers man, they show up full size when I open the gallery.

I'll fanny about a bit cos I wanna upload another pic now anyway.

Peace

....and that means to everyone! :angel_not:

Ok folks, all good. Thanks to all who helped.

Peace

Peace

....and that means to everyone! :angel_not:

:wanker:

ok its still bollox

Pure bollox

Fair enough ratdog! lol

but still there was no need for L'Emmerdeur's comments.

comparing his home to mine was silly as ive never lived in a cave like him.

is this what I should do?...react & be childish? I think not.

as I said earlier, Thankyou to those who advised & helped

....and apologies to Joolz, I suppose I was rude! :russian:

• Like 2

Guest HailCannabis

I wish I lived in a cave, shit in one corner, hammock in the other, big campfire to do all my cooking, no windows to wash, sinks to get blocked. Fuck I really want a cave house now, anyone selling one?

• Like 6

I wish I lived in a cave, shit in one corner, hammock in the other, big campfire to do all my cooking, no windows to wash, sinks to get blocked. Fuck I really want a cave house now, anyone selling one?

Standard accommodation in this valley mucker.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 3

you can have my cave if you like, its time I moved, it's full of shit.

Hi mate,this is only an idea. have you tried opening your pics in members gallery n' seeing if they come up the right size n' if they do,copying your pics from there n' pasting to your post.isn't this a different file? if they come up the right size from there.then it could be something not set up right in your gallery.if it works upload from members gallery until you suss it out. hope this helps.if not perhaps pm distracted or try the help pages.atb.

you're just nicer than me that's all, I do have patience but these days only so much

• Like 1

GO TIDY MY CAVE?

:yep: TIDY YOUR CAVE, you scruffy cave person. Whilst you're at it repeat to yourself the following maxim, 'Think twice, type once' - it might save you from looking like a tantrum throwing BELLPIECE in future. Everybody has had to become accustomed to the new board, including I assume the admin and mods. Most of us kept hold of our teddy bears.

WHO ASKED YOU?

NOBODY DID, but in CASE you diDN'T notice you made A post on A public mesSAge board. I, as IS my wont, REPLIED.

IS THERE ANY NEED FOR THIS?

PROBABLY NOT BUT YOU STARTED IT.

• Like 1

you're just nicer than me that's all, I do have patience but these days only so much

Nice? me?? nicer than you. do me a favour bud. i can be a right grumpy b'stad.mostly when someone shits in my cave when i'm trying to teach my owl to cook.

• Like 2

You clean your windows?

there we have another great divide. Some worry about clean windows, others don't. For me it's like washing cars, life is way too short and anyway what's rain for?

• Like 2