Website downtime and slowness

Joolz

Just to let you all know that the site will be unavailable or running slow for short periods this week while we make some back ups and upgrade the forum and gallery software.

I cant give a definite time scale atm but I'll update this thread as things progress :)

apologies for any inconvenience this may cause :yinyang:

• Like 14

I can't get through to FRANK.

The recorded message says, "Due to unprecedented volumes of calls from uk420, the phone system has now crashed, Please try again later".

Best get my knitting out in-case of an emergency :eat:

peace :hippy:

Just to let you all know that the site will be unavailable or running slow for short periods this week while we make some back ups and upgrade the forum and gallery software.

I cant give a definite time scale atm but I'll update this thread as things progress :)

apologies for any inconvenience this may cause :yinyang:

Excuses excuses.. lol Pull the other one mate. It's a FACT that you can't be bothered.!

:wassnnme:

Uk420 link to 'Cannabis makes you lazy thread'

• Like 1

Good luck with it all Joolz :yep:

See you all in the shiny new upgrade.... probably in the Site feedback and Support Forum in the "WTF! where, how and what does this button do?" thread lol

• Like 6

Good luck with it all Joolz :yep:

See you all in the shiny new upgrade.... probably in the Site feedback and Support Forum in the "WTF! where, how and what does this button do?" thread lol

lol , I do believe you are somewhat psychic distracted. lol

peace :hippy: