Website downtime and slowness

Joolz

Just one small thing, that is when I click view all emotions, nothing happens, I also have this problem viewing cream of the crop entry pics, instead of loading in the pic, or redirecting me to a new window nothing happens.

Not sure if it is something I have to adjust within my firefox settings :unsure2:

Hi mate, I had the same thing happening to me to start off with but I eventually sussed out that the emotions opened in a new window and Firefox opened it under my existing window and it wasn't till I minimized my main window I saw them.

It's more than likely your no as daft as me though and it's related to something else :rofl:

Edited by Sawney Bean
  • Like 1

:unsure:

I think this smiley should be renamed the 'Elvis Lip Like Face' smiley.

That's got to be worth a few rep at ter thing like a ma boos surely, made me laugh anyway man - where are all the smilies :-)

:smoke:

e2a I know where the smilies are really, honest :Spam_Icon::cat::soap::wallbash::bag: :unsure2:

Edited by Seasick Steve
  • Like 1

:wanker: this sites getting annoying.

:schmoll:

I mean is this how its going to be on this site?

Ive been a member less than 2 years and twice in the last 6 months the user friendliness has disappeared

lol@bold

I'm sat here for 20 mins trying to fathom out the relevance of a 2yr membership has got to do with 2 changes in 6 months.... ya daft twat.. then again I've just awoken :clown:

hello mate,when you bring the pic you want up in your gallery.to the top right there is a heading.OPTIONS.click on this n' a list comes up.at the bottom of the list is share links.click on this n' the codes come up.hope that helps.atb

Ok canny...you were also correct :notworthy:...Cheers

Im not very patient and dont like change.

As for the 2 years.... The method of doing summet on this site has changed twice in 2 years - less than that in fact!

Fuckin pictures!

It was simple when I first joined - browse upload Done! This is the second change.

Apparently its progress? improvement?

Never mind.

Got it now anyway.

Peace n sunshine

Edited by curiositymike

Ok canny...you ware also correct :notworthy:

Im not very patient and dont like change.

me too but I'm not calling you a wanker. I will if you like though.

• Like 2

just clicked my media and selected the image to get this:
ETA don't see what is wrong with the size curiositymike... what are you doing?
You can still do it the old way if you prefer, from your gallery click Options > Share links and the BB code pops up for you to cut and paste, it's just the same as it used to be, just hidden behind a button rather than a plus symbol. I will edit your diary for you to add a big pic instead

OK, its still bollox!

it appears you edited my picture posted yesterday and made it big - thanks but all my pics posted since then are still coming up like large thumbnails.

...and as for copy / pasting BB code - that wont work either cos when I copy it the paste option wont work in the text box so I cant paste the BB code in anyway.

Pure bollox!

Like I said, this site is getting annoying - I only come online to fill my in diary and im spending half an hour + getting to know things that have hanged and learning new methods for posting!

Ive got better things to be doing than this!

If being an active member means every time ive got to come online for hald an hour and get insulted by other members for asking questions then I don't think I'll bother thanks.

Edited by curiositymike

...and as for copy / pasting BB code - that wont work either cos when I copy it the paste option wont work in the text box so I cant paste the BB code in anyway.

if you flick the littte switch icon on the post screen then you might find it easier

or there is alwys ctrl + v to paste the code

you could also try not being so fucking rude, you might get a bit more help ;)

Edited by Joolz
  • Like 11

if you flick the littte switch icon on the post screen then you might find it easier

or there is alwys ctrl + v to paste the code

cant you email me an updated uk420 instruction manual - this is ridiculous!

isn't change supposed to improve things!?

Shiiiiiiiiiiiite

e2a....and what about the pics all coming up small - ?

Edited by curiositymike

you could also try not being so fucking rude, you might get a bit more help ;)

tell me where I was rude?

it was me who was getting 'why post pics - we all know what cannabis looks like' when I asked in the chatroom for help!

Hi all,could we all chill the f'ck out for a moment. curiosity mate,the way i told you to upload your pic to your post worked for me yesterday,twice.the pics are on my nq thread.try my way again.hope that helps.if not i don't see why.but just ask n' we'll try n' sort ya out. ishmael mate,come on,weren't you once asking for help n' gettin' frustrated by it all. joolz,you're a saint. i still can't work it all out yet but i'm gettin' there.ta atb.

• Like 2

Im chilled - how do I make the pics I post appear at the size they used to appear - they are all coming up like large thumbnails except the one 'distracted' edited for me yesterday?

Edited by curiositymike

Im chilled - how do I make the pics I post appear at the size they used to appear - they are all coming up like large thumbnails except the one 'distracted' edited for me yesterday?

Hi mate,this is only an idea. have you tried opening your pics in members gallery n' seeing if they come up the right size n' if they do,copying your pics from there n' pasting to your post.isn't this a different file? if they come up the right size from there.then it could be something not set up right in your gallery.if it works upload from members gallery until you suss it out. hope this helps.if not perhaps pm distracted or try the help pages.atb.

Cheers man, they show up full size when I open the gallery.

I'll fanny about a bit cos I wanna upload another pic now anyway.

Peace

....and that means to everyone! :angel_not:

Ok folks, all good. It works if I copy the BB code and flick the switch off - all other methods don't - unless I want small pics.

Its the long way round but it works. Thanks to all who helped.

Peace