Website downtime and slowness

Joolz

I like it :)

and i can't click on a thread and automatically be taken to the last post i have read

If you're using view new posts (I like that you can select unread posts or posts made within the last 24 hours etc for viewing new posts) on the left side of the post title is a dot or a star, if you click on that it will take you to the last unread post :) (I assume the dot and the star are summat to do with popularity of threads :unsure:)

E2A Just noticed there's a new unsure smiley. I preferred the old one lol

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 1

Preferred the old rep points system, otherwise this is an improvement. :applause:

I have to agree with this.

Other than that I reckon it is brilliant .

I have to agree with this.

Other than that I reckon it is brilliant .

but in what way ? I don't get it, apart from a name change and a slightly different layout, it's exactly the same but with the added bonus of being able to take your point back lol

• Like 2

but in what way ? I don't get it, apart from a name change and a slightly different layout, it's exactly the same but with the added bonus of being able to take your point back lol

When a post had been 'repped' it used to show how many 'reps' it had at the bottom right. It doesn't do that anymore, it just shows 'like this' if I haven't 'liked' a post, or 'unlike' if I have.

When you hovered the pointer over the 'score' on a post that had be 'repped' in the old forum you could see who had 'repped' the post. That doesn't happen any more because there are no numbers on the posts.

The 'reputation' list in profile screen used to show a single line link to which post had been 'repped', when, and by whom. The 'likes' tab doesn't do that now, it just shows the full post that was 'liked', with no indication of who liked it.

E2a - I've just clicked like on your post above and all it shows is 'unlike', does anybody else get any indication that I 'liked' the post? :unsure:

EE2a - I also preferred the old unsure smiley. lol

Edited by L'Emmerdeur

The 'reputation' list in profile screen used to show a single line link to which post had been 'repped', when, and by whom. The 'likes' tab doesn't do that now, it just shows the full post that was 'liked', with no indication of who liked it.

E2a - I've just clicked like on your post above and all it shows is 'unlike', does anybody else get any indication that I 'liked' the post? :unsure:

so you can't see it says "You Like This" next to the like button after you liked it ?

and you cant see this next to the like button in this post

post-2-0-84985000-1374056892.png

• Like 1

No to both.

I worked out how to get 'like' notifications yesterday and I just got one to say you 'liked' my last post but there is no indication on the post itself.

On the 'likes' tab on my profile it shows the full post above (#95) but that's it, no indication that it was you who 'liked' it and no indication when it was 'liked'.

E2a - When I click the link you posted it shows a post you made with just the option to 'like this'. No indication that anybody else has already done so.

Edited by L'Emmerdeur

Can you see a list of the people whohave repped you in yr profile coz u used to or am I bein dumb?

.....Drops :yinyang: