Website downtime and slowness

Joolz

Looks good joolzs but on my android phone on internet i click the top right box to find new content and nout comes up?? Luckily i saved the link but still no menu?? Wierd any ideas?

Cheers esf

I know you are busy Joolz and i`m only making comments atm so feel free to reply later when you have time, don`t want to appear pushy.

When i read a thread from the new content it dissapears from that list after, same when i reply in one, before we had the main list and everything was there to choose from wether you read it or not, will it stay this way as it`s quite confusing?

also how do you add youtube vids, i can`t just paste them like before, i don`t get the option, i tried adding through the link button, but all that does is add it as a link lol

any way, looking good so far! :)

• Like 1

I know you are busy Joolz and i`m only making comments atm so feel free to reply later when you have time, don`t want to appear pushy.

When i read a thread from the new content it dissapears from that list after, same when i reply in one, before we had the main list and everything was there to choose from wether you read it or not, will it stay this way as it`s quite confusing?

also how do you add youtube vids, i can`t just paste them like before, i don`t get the option, i tried adding through the link button, but all that does is add it as a link lol

any way, looking good so far! :)

Ive just been pasteing youtube vids like i always do Ratty

• Like 1

from the view new content page you have a menu on the left of the screen with options for how you wish to view new content

same way as always

• Like 3

Ive just been pasteing youtube vids like i always do Ratty

Well i`ve been doing it again like before and for some reason the forum wont let me paste, i can copy but when i click to paste the option to paste isn`t even there, i thought it was my pc but i tried it elsewhere and it`s fine

i`ll try a reboot and log out

e2a, lets try again

:yahoo:

Edited by ratdog

Guest Livity

I can't paste videos either, the button i clicked before to add the youtube link to isn't there anymore

Guest bazzad9

im having trouble with chromium browser ,it wont resize the page to fit the screen ,it will on firefox and my tablet browser but not chromium

doing my head in keep scrolling left and right ,any one have an idea why ?

im using linux mint

:hippy:

edit ,now not resizing on firefox either ,fucking computers

i give up for now before something gets broken

Edited by bazzad9

I can't paste videos either, the button i clicked before to add the youtube link to isn't there anymore

just paste it directly into the post mate..i didnt know there was a youtube link

im having trouble with chromium browser ,it wont resize the page to fit the screen ,it will on firefox and my tablet browser but not chromium

doing my head in keep scrolling left and right ,any one have an idea why ?

im using linux mint

:hippy:

edit ,now not resizing on firefox either ,fucking computers

i give up for now before something gets broken

chrome works ok for me Bazz are you sure you havent it set to zoom instead of 100% eg if i set it to 150% i get the problems you are on about

Edited by Jimboo

Guest bazzad9

chrome works ok for me Bazz are you sure you havent it set to zoom instead of 100% eg if i set it to 150% i get the problems you are on about

I think it might just be my old non widescreen monitor , ive checked the zoom and its on 100

Ill have a fiddle with it again later when im more relaxed

Cheers anyway (cant add a smiley , they dont show on my tablet now )

looking good so far J nice and green again & logs are easier to access.

couple of Q's tho'...

there's an X under some "like this post" buttons but not all .

& is the "back to top" button returning ?

Wait for full upgrade. Joolz said it would be about another 24 hours. You don't know what is switched on or off yet, Patience people, patience!

• Like 2

there's an X under some "like this post" buttons but not all .

should be an X under every post except for your own ?

if you click it hides that members sig

& is the "back to top" button returning ?

at the foot of the page almost, you should see a triangle pointing up ?

• Like 1