Website downtime and slowness

Joolz

hi joolz,when i came on line today,the site didn't come up like usual,came straight up on forums page n' i can't access home page,n' forums n' my profile page are different from the usual.you know how para' us stoners can get.is this something at your end or something at mine.weird. ta mate.atb

should be an X under every post except for your own ?

if you click it hides that members sig

at the foot of the page almost, you should see a triangle pointing up ?

i see, cheers Joolz :yep:

there's no X on the ones without a sig , makes sense now.

:spliff:

hi joolz,when i came on line today,the site didn't come up like usual,came straight up on forums page n' i can't access home page,n' forums n' my profile page are different from the usual.you know how para' us stoners can get.is this something at your end or something at mine.weird. ta mate.atb

sorry joolz mate,just seen all the new look feedback.soo close to crop time, lol. lol. happy grows all.

Edited by cannybuzz

should be an X under every post except for your own ?

if you click it hides that members sig

It doesn't seem to be an option on admin/mods posts.

There isn't one next to your sig or Abe's.

• Like 1

It doesn't seem to be an option on admin/mods posts.

There isn't one next to your sig or Abe's.

I assume that this is because Abe is a moderator.

I assume that this is because Abe is a moderator.

I know, which is why I said it doesn't seem to be an option for admin/mods posts. lol

I know, which is why I said it doesn't seem to be an option for admin/mods posts. lol

Sorry didn't read your post properly. How unusal is that! If you click on an x in other posts you can turn off all signatures, even moderators.

e2a: Although don't know how to turn them back on, I realise now.

Edited by Hir

e2a: Although don't know how to turn them back on, I realise now.

Click your name top right, and click 'Manage Ignore Prefs', at the top there is a tick box which says 'Ignore all signatures when reading topics and personal messages' - untick it. :)

E2a - Then scroll down and click 'Save Changes'.

Edited by L'Emmerdeur
  • Like 1

If you want my two penneth I thought it was better before the changes were made. Sometimes it's best to leave things as they are, rather than fuck about and take a retrogade step. Apologies if you're offended,but it's just not progressive, doesn't add anything significant, and was much better as it was IMHO.

Edited by Casey Jones

...was much better as it was IMHO.

It's miles better now dude. Everything is much quicker for a start.

What is it you don't like about the changes apart from the obvious fact that they've made things different?

I miss the Black back ground, It looks so cool in black :D

It will be available when the more obvious issues have been ironed out I am sure, more pressing problems to sort out I'd bet for Joolz, the dark theme exists but just not implemented yet

It's miles better now dude. Everything is much quicker for a start.

What is it you don't like about the changes apart from the obvious fact that they've made things different?

I agree, the functions are so much better, image posting easier, etc, etc... once the more familiar little bits and pieces like the leaves are added it will be the old site but so much better

• Like 1

Not having a go at Joolz because the upgrade seems to be a improvment for most people but for me its murder ,the print is so small i can hardly read it and if make the text bigger it no longer fits my screen so i have to scroll left and right which is doing my tits in :russian: and i can't click on a thread and automatically be taken to the last post i have read ,whether thats something i'm doing wrong i have no idea i could well be and i far preferred the old set up for rep ,more than likely most of the issues i'm having are my fault so sorry for moaning but this upgrade has really fucked the site up for me :eek:

what browser are you using bill? Have you tried increasing the font size in that? there are still teething problems it seems for joolz to solve