Website downtime and slowness

Joolz

try again now mate, I'd made it an admin only skin :doh:

Ahhh thats much better Joolz, feels more like home again :yahoo:

cheers :bong:

and the dark skin is back via the skin changer at the foot of the forum :)

Nice :applause: :applause: :applause:

the dark skin ( well both skins really) still need a few bits editing and tweaking (quotes in the black skin are the wrong colour) but we'll try and get all of that sorted today :)

• Like 2

Since I changed to the dark skin, All the quotes in peeps post are blank.

Just read your post Joolz,,OK

Edited by chronic1

Just changed to the "UK420 Dark" theme. Lovely, other than quotes having a white font on a white backround! What am I doing wrong here?

:rofl:

Horses and courses, etc; but give me the green skin every time. Green, clean and mean, I love it!

And the multi-quote function is Sooooo much better than it used to be.

Good stuff, Joolz; thanks for all your hard work on this. It must be horrendous to do!

• Like 1

Ah that's better with the dark skin, as there's far too much white in the other one when you look at the forum list and is much too bright for my liking. That is why I didn't like the original changes, but now it's fine, with faster, better features and a decent skin.

Edited by Casey Jones
  • Like 1

same on the dark skin, if you want to read quotes until a fix is done just select it

edit

just thought I'd add I like the notification of someone adding a post when you're replying

Edited by ismokepot
  • Like 1

I'm not keen on change when there doesn't appear to be any need for it, but in this instance I don't think that's the case. There seems to be lots of things that have improved already.

Don't get me wrong I was extremely confused and disappointed that my beloved UK420 had been tinkered with after not logging on for a few days and I'm still not used to it and I might not immediately like the new look of some things but I like the way the new stuff works cos it's a lot slicker. Bit of getting used to the new way of doing things and we'll all be loving it you'll see :yep:

:smoke:

• Like 4

Preferred the old rep points system..

No chance Sasq'... I think this is the way forward. We have had a lot of members coming out of the woodwork and pissing up threads going off topic bleating about others who've 'repped' the oppositions post in their debate that they don't agree with. Hopefully things stay on topic and less bickering.!

Also now I think they will be more 'likes' as I personally believe that some refrain from repping as they do not want any attachment to the poster, even though they like the post.

So we can can't +1 somebody now?

Apart from being confused about that I'm liking the update looks slicker feels nicer i think some peeps flap it when they see change .

It will be like it was always this way in a week!

All The Best

....Drops :yinyang:

Ps posting options are different on ipad no emoicons etc but they are there on pc ?

Fookinapple for ya

Doh yes u can plus 1 but it doesnt show on the post ? Not sure on that but if thats all i can find and the ipad emoicons is all I dislike then.........

PLUS 1

lol

Drops :yinyang:

So we can can't +1 somebody now?

"Rep" or "+1" has been renamed "like"

It works in exactly the same way, but with one major difference, you can take the point back if you clicked it by mistake or later change your mind :)

Ps posting options are different on ipad no emoicons etc but they are there on pc ?

Fookinapple for ya

yep the cult of apple lol

post screen is fine on my Android lol

• Like 1