What Ive Been Growing

Owderb

• 2 weeks later...

@Owderb - Nice to see some of your growing again mate lovely as always :)

That Amnesia does look rather lovely the thick pistils remind me of the Amnesia core/moppel cut i was only saying to a friend last week i need to get that back in rotation and bonsai`d !

Stardawg im not a massive fan of...well the manny cut anyway, i think the illuminati one is better i havent grown either though. 

Nice one mate thanks for sharing :yinyang:

Farmer 

• Like 1

nice looking buds there owd. good to see some of your fruits your growing out at the min. :smokin:healthy green plants at that stage of flower is what we want as you say mate. tho i normally get yellowing at week 7 lol ive ditched the p/m ot1 bloom now, its just not the same. :wallbash:

with the old stuff i used to have green girls rite till the end. im using fish mix now and bio bizz bloom. :hippy:

• Like 1

On 16/06/2018 at 10:09 PM, Owderb said:

And here's a Stardog(Manny cut) cola also at 6 weeks

large.IMG_0489.jpg

And for all those that say yellow leaves are normal at this stage and its the plant naturally dying. Sorry but lol

Owd

I Don't know, looks like the humidity is a little low..... 

I'll get me coat... 

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 2

@Muppet

Already covered mate. Do keep up lol

On 26/06/2018 at 7:37 PM, Owderb said:

Its no good worrying and whittling about temps when its this type of weather. Talk of 8" fans for a 1.2 tent is ludicrous. Way over the top. My canopy temps for the last few days have been 36-37 degrees with 31 at pot level and my plants look fine. A bit of canoeing going on buts thats about it

If you are not exhausting all the air out of the window then its never going to be perfect because you are heating the room the tents in because of recycled air. Temps in my  bedroom with windows open and curtains closed is 25 degrees so when pulling 25 degrees in you are going to get high temps but plants will still grow well if they have plenty of water and plenty of fresh air. I exhaust into my loft and pull air from the other side of the loft but I'm still pulling air in thats 25degrees plus

Get your lights high and plenty of fresh air and thats about all you can do unless you go into an expensive air con system thats just not worth it for the odd week or two of summer in this country 

Owd

Owd

• Like 5

Today I've swapped out a cheap 4" fan for a 6". Not because the 4" couldn't cope with this heat, and2x 315w in a 1.4m² tent but because the bargain fan with built in controller is now, at 6 months old, is now as noisy as feck. 

• 3 months later...

Its a repeat because I'm still growing the same clones but heres my Stardog and Amnesia at 46 days. 

One thing I have noticed with the Stardog is that it canoe's no matter what the humidity. Its a bit like Ugorg Cookie which does the same

First the Stardog

large.IMG_0516.JPG

Here is an Amnesia bud

large.IMG_0515.JPG

And a Stardog cola

large.IMG_0513.JPG

And here's the Amnesia gang

large.IMG_0511.JPG

Thanks for looking :)

Fed on Growers Ark A+B coco feed that has never been above 1.4ec made up with extra traces. No boost or anything else except root stim up to 2 weeks into flower and thats it :)

Owd

• Like 15

• 3 months later...

only just found this thread,

great growing as usual owd  :guitar:

and im definatley nicking that 'intake to canopy level' idea so it doesnt cool the roots....simple but perfect   :yes:

great stuff mate

:yinyang:

• 2 months later...

Still growing the Amnesia but there's also a Bruce Banner in there, DiscoBiscuit, Mazar X Orange bud, and a tester for someone. Thats the tallest Sativa looking ones in the smaller pots with the huge leaves. They are at 3 weeks flower on 1.3ec of Growers Ark Coco A+B Bloom :)

large.IMG_0521.JPG.

Owd

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Here they are at 38 days in. GA nutes at 1.2 ec and extra traces

large.IMG_0524.JPG

Couple of big lasses in there at over 6ft tall :)

Owd

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

8 weeks in and the first to be cropped(in a week) have been on plain water for 3 days. The others are on just .8ec. They will go onto plain water tonight

large.IMG_0539.JPG

And a pic of the two testers. Big buds on these girls. Some of the biggest Ive grown for a while

large.IMG_0531.JPG

Owd

• Like 10

Whats are the testers parentage mate? Fair impressive like, stands out in the room like a sore thumb. If she smokes as good as she looks your in for a treat. It looks like its got some ammo or jack in the mix?

Lovely grow as usual, nice to see such healthy plants grown on basic nutes( you know im no advocate of all the unnecessary shite)  

Big up the anti booster alliance

• Like 1

@blackpoolbouncer

Good spot man. It does indeed have Amnesia in there and yep no boosters whatsoever. Just Growers Ark Coco A+B, traces, and a bit of root stim and that's it. Just a note to those that think you need big pots for big plants. Those large plants that are 6ft tall are in 6.5ltr pots :)

Owd

• Like 4

Last pics of the grow. Most is cropped now but here's a pic of how my Manny cut Stardawg looks when its ready (64 days)

large.IMG_0545.JPG

And I had to put one up of my testers. The back bud is nearly as big as a 2ltr bottle and longer. They would have gone maybe another week to ten days but they've got to come down in the next few days because I'm going away. Cant wait to see how they smell and smoke once cured :) Also looking forward to growing the clones next grow

large.IMG_0540.JPG

Till next time :smokin:

Owd

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 10