What Ive Been Growing

Owderb

A picture of health for 9 weeks, mine look like they've been run over

I would imagine sales the of Ceres have taken off a bit lol

Top stuff

T

• Like 3

Good luck to anyone who breeds something that I regard as really nice is what I say :)

I only wish my pics did it justice. The buds are glistening with crystal. I'll get used to the camera eventually I hope although I rely heavily on the auto mode lol

Thanks for the kind words everyone

Ive also just cropped my GSC but will have to try and get some pics when its dry as I didn't have my camera till after I'd cropped. Its beautiful :thumsup:

Owd

• Like 6

Here's the pic I promised of the GSC. There's Blue, Purple, Pink, all sorts of colours in there and its got to be up there in the crystal premier league surely :shock:

IMG 0093

And here's one of a Blue's seed plant :)

IMG 0089

Owd
  • Like 15

Its a clone only I'm afraid mate but Ive seen a good few pics on here with what look like some fairly good representations of the Cookie(Pic wise that is).

Owd

It sure does mate. I think this is about the 4th time Ive grown it. Its not one you want to be smoking all day but it doesn't hit like a boring dutch indica like afghani for instance :stoned:

Owd

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Randy Marsh

@@Owderb I would love to see a diary of those first plants, those colas are very impressive.

Reminds me of a clone I was gifted once upon a time...

Edited by Randy Marsh

@@Owderb Really lovely looking plants there, and a lovely end product. You ever make seeds from these type of genetics available to others? Or they you're own personal genetics?, either way not sure if I'd be willing to share these lovely looking plants if these were in my garden.. lol
Kind Regards pal,

Oldwizard

Hello mate :)

If growing from seed they are usually test seeds for someone or they are seeds Ive been gifted from friends who have got seeds from abroad for instance. I don't make seeds very often as I have no need to really as Ugorg can keep me going with testers till the day I die if I please which is a priveliged place to be I know. I think the last seeds I bought was probably 15 years ago. I also like to grow the same clone for a while if I like it so as to take it through different environments to see if there is much variation in phenotype.

I rarely keep anything to myself and my circle of friends have always been happy to share if they have anything nice or different, and its the same with me

Owd

• Like 3