What Ive Been Growing

Owderb

55 minutes ago, PureSmkr said:

it would be interesting to see what your thoughts are

As you know I thought the Footloose was banging and thats why I'm quite looking forward to this because the similarities are there smell wise. Time will tell :) 

Owd

• Like 2

Took both phenos down of the Screwballs at bang on 8 weeks although they could have gone a couple more days. Very solid buds and really easy to trim. I managed to get a couple of shots.

large.IMG_0592.JPG

large.IMG_0591.JPG

Bit of nice purpling too. Thats just a sample above :)

Owd

• Like 21

lovely looking buds mate

i have a pack of footloose in the fridge, might wet a few up now!

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 4

Lovely bit of buddage there owd chap! 

I think VRG onto a winner with these screwballs like, folks love a bit of purple these days and from all the descriptions this stuff sounds bang tidy aye. 

8 weeks from seed plants is a good result too, if they could have gone an extra few days then 8week spot on from clones seems likely maybe a shade faster even.  

Looking forward to the smoke report :skin_up: :yep:   

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

Where are the descriptions of folk running these

Well you did ask. I'm white 5ft 8" with a big fuck off beard lol 

Owd

• Like 17

• 3 weeks later...

I can't judge yet but my two are definitely tight like the flowers above ,just a lot shorter ! I didn't take the pick of the litter regarding a cut and I kept a cut from one that isn't going to yield much . It's just an odd one with hard stems ,they want to break rather than bend when trying to train them ,and reddish stems ,just the nature of the plant . It looks like it's nearly done at day 45/46 but terribly tight ,yet small flowers .The other plant is more desirable ,looks like the flowers above ,well it will I hope . I may re-veg her . Thanks again @VRG

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not the greatest when it comes to photography but heres a pic of the finished Screwball and what I will say is, its the most dense heaviest weighing bud Ive ever had in all my years of growing. I know roughly what an ounce should look like whether its indica or sativa bud but this shocked me. I put what I thought was roughly an ounce on the scales and it went 2oz. I had to check my scales but they were correct. I like to weigh all my weed because I always like to put an ounce in kilner jars so if I have 10oz I have 10 kilners. The kilner with the Screwball ounce in looks empty lol 

Anyway here it is :) 

large.IMG_0594.JPG

Owd

• Like 18

And heres the UGORG#1 BX1. This tastes lovely and as you can see totally different to the Screwball. It looks like a Sativa compared to the Screwball

large.IMG_0597.JPG

And one more but a bit closer :)

This also weighs very well considering it looks how it looks

large.IMG_0600.JPG

Owd

• Like 19

Ah so this is where you hide mucka!

I've subbed and I'm going to go back through later with a pint of bitter and a vape.

Looks good just from this page lol 

Nice to see you've got keepers I'm after, really do love a bit of Amnesia.

All the best buddy!

• Like 1

On 04/11/2021 at 8:42 AM, PureSmkr said:

I’m wondering how similar the ScrewBall is to Footloose, it would be interesting to see what your thoughts are @Owderbas I remember you mentioned growing Footloose in the past, & the genetics are kinda same but different. :yep:

I asked this question when I last spoke to VRG and he said that the strong acrid type terps etc in Footloose probably came from the Grandaddy Purps because of the breeding of the PP used by StonedCircle. This is a different PP and gives a more mellow aroma. There may be the some throw backs to the GDP but mine now doesn't smell anything like Footloose

Hope that helps

Owd 

• Like 3