What Ive Been Growing

Owderb

• 2 weeks later...
Here are a few pics I just took outside in the sun of my last 3 PremierSweet buds after a 4 month cure. Perfect timing as my top up is just about ready :)
Enough to brighten anyones Sunday morning :chef::chef:
gallery_6338_7565_122074.jpg
gallery_6338_7565_291834.jpg
gallery_6338_7565_350561.jpg
Owd
  • Like 23

Thanks folks :). You can really smell and taste the Amnesia in this pheno. Its lovely, the type of weed that puts a smile on your face :oldtoker:

Owd

• Like 3

I tried to get a quick pic just before I started to crop and this is the best I got seeing as they are a mess. A good mess though seeing as it was the weight of buds that caused it :)

gallery_6338_7565_66526.jpg

Owd

• Like 13

I tried to get a quick pic just before I started to crop and this is the best I got seeing as they are a mess. A good mess though seeing as it was the weight of buds that caused it :)

Owd

I can see why you are rated as an excellent grower on this site. Must read more of your posts and tips.

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Heres a lovely Amnesia clone Ive been growing around a year now. she's at 6 weeks

large.IMG_0492.jpg

Heres the full plant with a couple of Stardog cola's sneaking in

large.IMG_0493.jpg

And here's a Stardog(Manny cut) cola also at 6 weeks

large.IMG_0489.jpg

And for all those that say yellow leaves are normal at this stage and its the plant naturally dying. Sorry but lol

Owd

• Like 10