What Ive Been Growing

Owderb

Thank you for the reply pal, ah okay I get you. Not to clued up on ugorg at the moment but from the last few months reading around this site before joining have seen a lot of good looking genetics from these breeders. I have been growing for many years, but have been rarely changing my genetics, until last month when decided to buy a few new genetics from regs only(not yet finished but looking really nice). That sounds awesome for you then, free genetic testing, like a dream come true :) . Well I suppose that is the best way to do it, find a really nice lovely lady that ticks all you're boxes and keep it, until you decide it's time for a change. Anyhow if you do ever decide to make some beans from the genetics in those above pictures, kindly let me know.. even if they are simple hacks, there would still most probably be a fine gem among them, and would love to get my hands on that lady that hides in you're tent :) . All the best pal -

Oldwizard

If you read up about Ugorg you will see that they have already announced that they are going to be working with the GSC and the Ceres so hopefully everyone will be able to have a dabble in the genetics themselves :)

Owd

• Like 1

I'm sure you'll here about it here as soon as the seeds are available!

There'll be a pack of hungry wolves at UGORG's door by the time these beauties drop!

In the meantime the rest of their back catalogue ain't te be sniffed at either.

• Like 1

Nice mate very nice love the ceres its beautiful in every aspect and the gsc is the only thing thats made me have dreams in years :)

• 1 year later...

Here's just a few pics of current grow. Its a mixed grow consisting of Ceres(mother from PremierSweet), Ugorg#111, and 2 of my favourite PremierSweet pheno's :)

As you will see the plants are not as upright as they normally are because I couldnt tend them properly for 2 weeks as I wasnt very well. There is a screen in though so they wont drop anymore. I wont tie them back up at this stage now :)

The plants are just over 7 weeks in on the pics

gallery_6338_6585_58243.jpg

gallery_6338_6585_399025.jpg

gallery_6338_6585_73659.jpg

gallery_6338_6585_160111.jpg

The shorter ones are the Ugorg#111's

All done under shitty HPS so I can attain that crap weed taste lol

Owd

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 30

Thanks a lot :)

There are 8 plants grown in 11ltr of coco under 2 x 600's. Never been above 1.4ec. Growers Ark nutes and 2.5ml/ltr was the most I used :)

RTW with a 25% run off fed every other day

Owd

• Like 1

Interesting the way you duct the incoming air to the canopy there (guessing). It appears to work very well.

e2: Is that the only duct bringing in fresh air, or is there another one lower down below the canopy?

Edited by Bird

@@Bird

Yes it is mate. I fire it at the side of the tent to really spread the air. The extract is the other side of the tent so fresh air is dragged the whole way across the tent

I dont like air coming in low down because it can cool the roots too much at times

Owd

• Like 8