What Ive Been Growing

Owderb

I always get asked about doing a diary but like I've said before I've been doing a bit of meddling so nothing to see really. So I just thought I'd put a couple of pics of this girl that I have been working with for a couple of years now. She grows huge cola's as you can see. Doesn't hardly double in height and hits hard but with plenty of the hazey type high effect, hence why I was chuffed to find her, and is done in less than 9 weeks. In fact the lower buds could be took at 8

The pics are of buds at 53 days so plenty of time to pack even more on

She also has a strange unique(to me it is)aroma and a lovely taste

Her only drawback is she is a bit leafy which in turn doesn't help with the chance of rot. Seriously these buds get huge and you have to be on your guard to watch for rot.

Sorry about the quality of pics, they were done on my phone. I just clipped a peg on to give you a scale comparison.

Hope you like :)

Owd

gallery_6338_6585_122914.png

gallery_6338_6585_256161.png

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 30

Mmm looks awesome dude!

Are they all the same plants in there? The one at the back looks much more spear-like?

Is it one of your own?

Looks good owderb, any info on her make up? :skin_up:

No idea unfortunately mate but I,m not bothered about that. All I can tell you is that the seeds were found in some bud in either Hawaai or Miami

Mmm looks awesome dude!

Are they all the same plants in there? The one at the back looks much more spear-like?

Is it one of your own?

Good spot mate. That particular one got closer to the bulb than the others and fox tailed on top but they are all from the same mum

This strain sounds almost too good to be true lol

And that is why I was chuffed to find it mate :)

She's a beast alright Tony :)

Owd

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 5

Nice one Owd mate :D

Whats the high like with this one fella ? intresting to hear of its origins...Hawaii or Miami either one sits pretty with me :D guessing its not to dialuted if any by shitty dutch genetics so good find !

FG :v:

• 1 year later...

Still meddling and heres just a couple of quick shots of my Ceres's at a tad under 9 weeks. Been on plain water for a week now

Also trying my new camera out that I got today  :)

gallery_6338_6197_512295.jpg

gallery_6338_6197_210197.jpg

All the best  :oldtoker:

Owd

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 24