The Red Diary with Black Cream & Red Poison

Serpent

.:| Black Cream #1 Harvest - Day #67 |:.

Last night Black Cream #1 got the chop at 67 Days, I was originally going to harvest her at the start of the week, but with life commitments, she was left a few more days which is certainly to the benefit of us as I’m pleased to say, the buds have got a bit more dense in the last few days & has quite an impressive main cola, not much in the way of side branches though, could be partly down to my environment as the tent has certainly be cramped with the Cream Mandarines now bushing out so I don't think she'll break any yield records.

Feed wise, she was on just water for the last 2 feeds, the remaining BC#2 and RP also had another feed of water last night as it looks like they’ll go a few more days, aiming to chop those next week sometime.

There also showing some lovely red/purple hues in the buds, the photos really don’t do it justice, would be much better to photograph them in natural light, alas that’s a bit difficult for me to do without jeopardising my security, so with flash it is and hopefully it’ll give you an idea.

So that’s your lot for now and here’s some photos pre & post harvest

gallery_57657_3504_134710.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_13732.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_16106.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_39782.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_100101.jpg

Keep it red :hippy:

• Like 19

very nice serp mate :)

that main cola is mouth watering,and the colours are awesome :wub:

congrats and hope the rest of your trimming goes smoothly.

looking forward to your final yield and smoke report on these for sure.

atb and keep safe mate :hippy:

e2a:oh! and ENJOY your fruits!!

Edited by benji boy
  • Like 2

It looks great.

How long did you flush it for and what were the trichs looking like when you pulled it?

Mine is at day 60 but only just about to flush, I think?? 2 more weeks I suppose to fill out.

There are loads of big buds but they haven't really bulked up fully as I was hoping. How solid are your buds?

• Like 2

Looks incredible! :)

Thanks Jedi :yep:

That black cream looks delightful mate.:-)

I will be getting some of them beans in the future

nice one

Cheers MM :hippy:

Nice one Serps nice to get some colours goin innit an that cola looks well fat.

Enjoy yer fruits ma man n aw the best.

Hazy :skin_up:

Thanks Harry :yep:

It looks great.

How long did you flush it for and what were the trichs looking like when you pulled it?

Mine is at day 60 but only just about to flush, I think?? 2 more weeks I suppose to fill out.

There are loads of big buds but they haven't really bulked up fully as I was hoping. How solid are your buds?

Cheers Jud, they got a couple of feeds of just water, I use OT nutes so flushing isn't as crucial and BC #1 bulked up a lot in the last week, never checked the trichs though as she had to come down to make room my my tent.

Hope that helps :yep:

• Like 1

Hi serpent, thanks for the pics, and this great work.

Super healthy plants, mate, all them are lookin amazing!

sweet smokes!

jaypp

Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp
  • Like 1