What grow room?

Slippy One

Mate I take my hat off to you. If I had time and my back wasn't always so put out after work I'd attempt something similar meself. Top job though lad

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

10 thousand views in here, well im incredibly honoured, thanks everyone. Currently, the fun is ending, probably going to rip it all out and open 2 rooms up. Will probably sell the equipment to some friends. Turns out the love of a good woman is stronger than the love of weed for me. Ha ha, well, I never knew that..

:haveadab: :haveadab:

• Like 3

10 thousand views in here, well im incredibly honoured, thanks everyone. Currently, the fun is ending, probably going to rip it all out and open 2 rooms up. Will probably sell the equipment to some friends. Turns out the love of a good woman is stronger than the love of weed for me. Ha ha, well, I never knew that..

:haveadab: :haveadab:

Weed you can get any where a good woman you can't , you find a good un dont let them go

Atb

• Like 1

Turns out the love of a good woman is stronger than the love of weed for me. Ha ha, well, I never knew that..

:bangin: your MAD, after all that hard work your chucking it, could you not put your stuff back in their box & use the space as storage :P

• Like 2

lol nah, I had the time to kill guys, anyone divorced dads will know what I mean. Weed is everywhere now. Good woman are rare.

:D

• Like 1

Hi,

Fantastic job. I have a couple of questions if you do not mind me asking.

How did you keep the rockwool from falling onto your plants?

Did you just paint the plaster board or was there plaster put on then painted?

Thankyou very much for your time :)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...